The Green Bay Packers Future Is Screwed?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I have heard this same crying from Bears fans every year for over 30 years. And each year they also say: "No, but this time you guys are really screwed. You will suck like us for decades soon."?

I was told by nyanwhatever in private message that I as a Packers fan can not state "facts" here because it triggers little Bears fans. F that. Lol.

He banned me because I laughed at Bears fans for trying to cut on our backup QB. What if I came here and tried to cut on Trevor Siemian? You would laugh and think it's pathetic to try and cut on a backup QB. Yeah, exactly.

nyanwhatever is most likely reading this now and having another temper tantrum. Oh well, he will most likely cry and ban me again. I couldn't care less. Good luck with all that little fella! I will pray for you. Your Bears will always and forever be our bitch. Deal with it!
View attachment 22156
fat packer.png
Cheers big guy!

JeffChrist

Liked Posts:
The Packers look like they might have a good D this year, and Rodgers always makes their O a threat, with or without Adams. I’m just as nervous about them winning a SB this year as I was last year, especially since the NFC blows.

Until Rodgers retires, I’m always gonna sweat that they have a shot at winning it all.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I’ve mentioned this before but it's worth repeating… @PackerNation

Imagine having the serendipity of back-to-back hall of fame QBs… It sounds amazing until you look at the cold hard reality of opportunity lost.

The Packers have been blessed with 31 seasons (and counting) with Favre or Rodgers at the helm. That bounty produced a total of two Super Bowl wins.

Contrast that with the 49ers run with back-to-back hall of famers…

The Montana/Young era spanned 20 years and produced 5 Super Bowl wins. Now that’s impressive!

The Packers have won a ton of games with Favre and Rodgers but the Super Bowl win total is a flat out joke. Unfortunately, all those wins has created a fan base of dopes that believe their team’s success somehow translates to them being football savants.

Imagine posting regularly on a message board of a rival team that contains (for the most part) intellectually superior members and believing we in some way need the “pearls of wisdom” you feel compelled to provide.

I suggest finding a group of glutinous imbeciles dressed in green and gold (that doesn’t fit properly), and share your knowledge with them.

Oh and the clock is ticking loudly on your “Golden Age” of Packer football. I’m sure once Rodgers is gone, NFL free agents will be lining up to play in Green Bay.

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
Holy fucking shit??? You have a wife? Well, I'll be damned... you're a heterosexual. Are you as big as an asshole to her as you are here? That must be really annoying for her.

@Britbuffguy... he doesn't believe I live in west central Wisconsin either. I guess he doesn't understand the concept that sometimes in life, people move to different states.
How dare a Chicago Bears fan, or former native Chicagoan, move somewhere else!!! Guess I better pack my shit, and high tail it out of Hawai'i!!

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
I’ve mentioned this before but it's worth repeating… @PackerNation

Imagine having the serendipity of back-to-back hall of fame QBs… It sounds amazing until you look at the cold hard reality of opportunity lost.

The Packers have been blessed with 31 seasons (and counting) with Favre or Rodgers at the helm. That bounty produced a total of two Super Bowl wins.

Contrast that with the 49ers run with back-to-back hall of famers…

The Montana/Young era spanned 20 years and produced 5 Super Bowl wins. Now that’s impressive!

The Packers have won a ton of games with Favre and Rodgers but the Super Bowl win total is a flat out joke. Unfortunately, all those wins has created a fan base of dopes that believe their team’s success somehow translates to them being football savants.

Imagine posting regularly on a message board of a rival team that contains (for the most part) intellectually superior members and believing we in some way need the “pearls of wisdom” you feel compelled to provide.

I suggest finding a group of glutinous imbeciles dressed in green and gold (that doesn’t fit properly), and share your knowledge with them.

Oh and the clock is ticking loudly on your “Golden Age” of Packer football. I’m sure once Rodgers is gone, NFL free agents will be lining up to play in Green Bay.
The "Magic Man" days are on the horizon. Shit QB play, shit uniforms, and a shitty state/city to be in. Say what you will, about Chicago, it's the third largest market/city in the US... and I'm glad I was born and raised there.

Last edited:

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
especially since the NFC blows.
Fans of bad teams always try and say the conference they play in blows. They say that so they can hate on whatever teams wins it by saying they played no one. Typical: "I'm jealous because my team sucks chatter."

I do not agree that the NFC "blows." Yes, the Bears "blow" chunks and are indeed the worst team in the NFC. I get that looking through your butthurt lens, things are a bit distorted for you.

Packers, Rams, Bucs, Niners are legit just like the Bills, Chiefs, Chargers, and Ravens are legit in the AFC. No, I do not think the Bengals are in the top 4 in the AFC. Let them prove me wrong, but until then, they are beneath the Ravens.

Dallas is stronger than people give them credit for. Cards, Saints, and Philly are being overlooked by a clueless few. Meanwhile, Denver, the Raiders, and the Colts are being overrated.

As I have said here several times...there are 5 legitimate TRUE contenders in the whole NFL. Those 5 teams are really the only teams that have any chance of getting to Glendale in February.

Packers
Bills
Chiefs
Bucs
Rams

3 NFC teams and two AFC teams. The end.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Holy fucking shit??? You have a wife? Well, I'll be damned... you're a heterosexual. Are you as big as an asshole to her as you are here? That must be really annoying for her.

@Britbuffguy... he doesn't believe I live in west central Wisconsin either. I guess he doesn't understand the concept that sometimes in life, people move to different states.

Uhh

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I have heard this same crying from Bears fans every year for over 30 years. And each year they also say: "No, but this time you guys are really screwed. You will suck like us for decades soon."?

I was told by nyanwhatever in private message that I as a Packers fan can not state "facts" here because it triggers little Bears fans. F that. Lol.

He banned me because I laughed at Bears fans for trying to cut on our backup QB. What if I came here and tried to cut on Trevor Siemian? You would laugh and think it's pathetic to try and cut on a backup QB. Yeah, exactly.

nyanwhatever is most likely reading this now and having another temper tantrum. Oh well, he will most likely cry and ban me again. I couldn't care less. Good luck with all that little fella! I will pray for you. Your Bears will always and forever be our bitch. Deal with it!
View attachment 22156

@Nvanwhatever.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fans of bad teams always try and say the conference they play in blows. They say that so they can hate on whatever teams wins it by saying they played no one. Typical: "I'm jealous because my team sucks chatter."

I do not agree that the NFC "blows." Yes, the Bears "blow" chunks and are indeed the worst team in the NFC. I get that looking through your butthurt lens, things are a bit distorted for you.

Packers, Rams, Bucs, Niners are legit just like the Bills, Chiefs, Chargers, and Ravens are legit in the AFC. No, I do not think the Bengals are in the top 4 in the AFC. Let them prove me wrong, but until then, they are beneath the Ravens.

Dallas is stronger than people give them credit for. Cards, Saints, and Philly are being overlooked by a clueless few. Meanwhile, Denver, the Raiders, and the Colts are being overrated.

As I have said here several times...there are 5 legitimate TRUE contenders in the whole NFL. Those 5 teams are really the only teams that have any chance of getting to Glendale in February.

Packers
Bills
Chiefs
Bucs
Rams

3 NFC teams and two AFC teams. The end.

As usual you are spot on and the mouthbreathing meatballs can't handle it.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Packers' season comes down to how well Rodgers and the unproven WRs gel. Knowing Rodgers' history, I don't see it going smoothly. Allen Lazard might be the worst # 1 WR in the league. Their best WR is probably Aaron Jones. I think opposing teams with good defenses will gear up to stop the run and expose the lack of playmakers in the Packers' WR. Wouldn't surprise me if Rodgers sees record sack numbers this year.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So which round do the Pack get eliminated in and will it be because Rodgers has no help?