The Green Bay Packers Future Is Screwed?

GoBears

Liked Posts:
The biggest reason the Packers are screwed is Rodgers. He's not winning a Superbowl without a lot of support and his contract and ego won't allow that support. He is only getting older. The amazing shitstorm coming when the Packers ride a losing streak this year between Rodgers and the head coach is going to be epic.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
The biggest reason the Packers are screwed is Rodgers. He's not winning a Superbowl without a lot of support and his contract and ego won't allow that support. He is only getting older. The amazing shitstorm coming when the Packers ride a losing streak this year between Rodgers and the head coach is going to be epic.
babyjesus-baby.gif

Liked Posts:
Rogers is their best player and still elite. Calling him their biggest problem is ridiculous.

The contract impact will be partially offset each year as the cap increases 6-8% on avg. As long as he doesn’t retire, it won’t be an issue.

Regardless, I hope you’re right and it all blows up, just don’t see it happening anytime soon.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Rogers is their best player and still elite. Calling him their biggest problem is ridiculous.

The contract impact will be partially offset each year as the cap increases 6-8% on avg. As long as he doesn’t retire, it won’t be an issue.

Regardless, I hope you’re right and it all blows up, just don’t see it happening anytime soon.
In the playoffs, Rodgers isn’t elite. He looked very pedestrian against the 49ers. Since 2011, Rodgers is 5-9 in playoffs. This is a QB that suppose to rise to the occasion. He only did it once in 2010. He is no Brady.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It’s not about the Pack. It never has been. When Bears are good they crush them…. So that is it. Coach Flus needs to do what the past few coaches haven’t….make Bears relevant again. Tough road, need more data…but so far so good.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
In the playoffs, Rodgers isn’t elite. He looked very pedestrian against the 49ers. Since 2011, Rodgers is 5-9 in playoffs. This is a QB that suppose to rise to the occasion. He only did it once in 2010. He is no Brady.
Should also note the only team he did it against was our Bears, with Caleb Hannie at the QB no less.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
I have heard this same crying from Bears fans every year for over 30 years. And each year they also say: "No, but this time you guys are really screwed. You will suck like us for decades soon."?

I was told by nyanwhatever in private message that I as a Packers fan can not state "facts" here because it triggers little Bears fans. F that. Lol.

He banned me because I laughed at Bears fans for trying to cut on our backup QB. What if I came here and tried to cut on Trevor Siemian? You would laugh and think it's pathetic to try and cut on a backup QB. Yeah, exactly.

nyanwhatever is most likely reading this now and having another temper tantrum. Oh well, he will most likely cry and ban me again. I couldn't care less. Good luck with all that little fella! I will pray for you. Your Bears will always and forever be our bitch. Deal with it!
cheers-to-packer-haters-for-always-keeping-us-the-center-of-your-attention.jpg

msadows

Liked Posts:
I have heard this same crying from Bears fans every year for over 30 years. And each year they also say: "No, but this time you guys are really screwed. You will suck like us for decades soon."?

I was told by nyanwhatever in private message that I as a Packers fan can not state "facts" here because it triggers little Bears fans. F that. Lol.

He banned me because I laughed at Bears fans for trying to cut on our backup QB. What if I came here and tried to cut on Trevor Siemian? You would laugh and think it's pathetic to try and cut on a backup QB. Yeah, exactly.

nyanwhatever is most likely reading this now and having another temper tantrum. Oh well, he will most likely cry and ban me again. I couldn't care less. Good luck with all that little fella! I will pray for you. Your Bears will always and forever be our bitch. Deal with it!
View attachment 22156

I'm glad you figured out how to use meme's in your absence

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

View attachment 22156
Lmao. Every Packers fan that comes here is a bigger clown than the next.

You ever notice that they all have the same persona, too? They're all so wrapped up in how great they are, how great Rodgers is, etc. Super smug for no reason because they have 0 impact on anything that happens.

Like that's every Packers fan's personality. And 90% of them are inbred hogs. Just disgusting human beings that are so hard to look at. Yet smug af about a football team. ?

Anyway, welcome back, dipshit. No one likes you. And only a small part of it is that you're a Packers fan. You're just a fucking douche bag. But cool personality, guy. ?

GoBears

Liked Posts:

View attachment 22156
Sounds like you want to be banned again. You won't be missed. I cannot imagine having such desperation to feel strong that I come to a rivals forum and shit-post constantly. It is mind-bogglingly weak.
And by the way, your team isn't going to the Superbowl while it has Rodgers. Heck, it may not even win this piss-poor division this year.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:

View attachment 22156
They let you back? Was hoping you found like a Packer forum to spurn your trash takes on.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

View attachment 22156
@nvanprooyen This fool is back?

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
But hey, this is cool. Same as his alt aaronitout.....comes here talks big shit as the Packers roll in the regular season and then disappears come playoff time.

Hmmmm, I wonder why that is........

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
They let you back? Was hoping you found like a Packer forum to spurn your trash takes on.
The only thing I find interesting about you is that you claim to live in Madison. I grew up in Madison. Lived there off and on after high school until I married my wife and we built a home on the water in Door County. So, do you really live in Madison? The only Bears fans I ever encountered in Madison were either homeless that came up to Madison from Chicago, or the other small group of Bears fans in Madison are students.

So which are you? I do not believe you were born in Wisconsin, so don't even try that game.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
The only thing I find interesting about you is that you claim to live in Madison. I grew up in Madison. Lived there off and on after high school until I married my wife and we built a home on the water in Door County. So, do you really live in Madison? The only Bears fans I ever encountered in Madison were either homeless that came up to Madison from Chicago, or the other small group of Bears fans in Madison are students.

So which are you? I do not believe you were born in Wisconsin, so don't even try that game.
Holy fucking shit??? You have a wife? Well, I'll be damned... you're a heterosexual. Are you as big as an asshole to her as you are here? That must be really annoying for her.

@Britbuffguy... he doesn't believe I live in west central Wisconsin either. I guess he doesn't understand the concept that sometimes in life, people move to different states.