The I want to vent about this season thread

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
In my 30+ years of loving this franchise this is the first time I have been so disgusted that my allegiance is actually being tested. I grew up in California and always hated the Niners and Raiders and when I first saw Walter Payton and that nasty D in '83 I was hooked. Now granted I have not been able to follow this team as closely as you Chicagoites until the last 10 years or so thanks to expanded media coverage and the 21st century. There were some dark days in the '90s but my love for the team never died.

Right now I'm sickened with this team. Trestman and Kromer are the straw that broke the camel's back. Trestman is a joke of an excuse for a HC who lacks an ounce of team general in him. The locker room is a mess, coaches against players, players against coaches, players against other players. Kromer is a back stabbing coward who should have been fired on the spot. Now these 2 clowns are benching Cutler for Jimmy fucking Clausen, are you kidding me. I still am in shock over this decision. These 2 clowns can't even look the reporters in the eyes during the presser, fucking heartless bastards.

I can go on and on over what's wrong here but I think we all know. I guess my point is I hope Trestman and every one of his hires are the fuck outta here before New Years. I also hope that big eared dork who hired his ass is gone as well or at least stripped of his GM duties. If Trestman is not fired and Cutler is traded I will no longer root for this team. I never thought it was possible but these clowns have killed what I thought was my invincible Bears spirit. Please McCaskey's save this francise.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Breaking News! - (insert headline)

The Bears have really disappointed me today. Over the past three weeks, I've been conditioned for daily drama the likes of which I've never seen from a professional sports team. From the pathetic game performances to the incessant leaks to Aaron "Cry"mer to the thankful rumors of Trestman's demise to the benching of the $54 million franchise quarterback for one with a 1-9 NFL record, the Bears have daily provided me with enough drama to drive me to distraction. Today - nothing! It's unacceptable.

So give me today's bizarro headline ... All I could come up with is "Sources say Jimmy Clausen got starting QB job by bribing Trestman with nudes of his fiance, marking the first time the Bears' Head Coach has ever seen a woman." But I'm not sure that's good enough ...

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
I saw a shit spore today

MontanaBear

Liked Posts:
what the hell is going on HHM

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If you PM Crys, he can change your name to "Her."

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The Bears have really disappointed me today. Over the past three weeks, I've been conditioned for daily drama the likes of which I've never seen from a professional sports team. From the pathetic game performances to the incessant leaks to Aaron "Cry"mer to the thankful rumors of Trestman's demise to the benching of the $54 million franchise quarterback for one with a 1-9 NFL record, the Bears have daily provided me with enough drama to drive me to distraction. Today - nothing! It's unacceptable.

So give me today's bizarro headline ... All I could come up with is "Sources say Jimmy Clausen got starting QB job by bribing Trestman with nudes of his fiance, marking the first time the Bears' Head Coach has ever seen a woman." But I'm not sure that's good enough ...
Hey, isn't that Cutler's record against the Packers?

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Actually, I believe Cutler's record against the Packers is 1-10
Must be his regular season record. I always forget because sometimes they include the NFC Championship Game and sometimes they don't. That stats people are picky.

Nick80

Perhaps just nuke the thread considering the OP has a bleeding anus. Thank god it's not about Cutler.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Your posts all still exist.. they're just where you can't get to them.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I really couldn't blame anyone for jumping ship. This franchise has been shit almost my entire life. That's too long. It's like it's almost more painful to watch than it is enjoyable.

That being said, Bears fan 4 life.

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
gif-chair-illusion-mindfuck-553297.gif

:X