The Jamarcus Russell try-out went well, however.....

Kekua Zombie

Liked Posts:
Maybe just maybe we cut Carimi so Jamarcus can take his spot on the line. Jamarcus squared on the right side?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wait, he holds out his entire rookie camp and 'it's not his fault that he got paid all that money"? I feel bad about him losing his uncle 1 week before his 3rd camp but you don't gain 40 pounds in one week. Purple drank? Is that how you deal with adversity?

I hope the guy makes it all the way back. I like success stories but playing QB is about more than just having a great arm which I'm sure he still has. I fully expected him to throw well in his try out. I suspect the training and connections with pro ball in any form will help him. On a personal level, I hope it sticks.

Mitchapalooza

Wait, he holds out his entire rookie camp and 'it's not his fault that he got paid all that money"? I feel bad about him losing his uncle 1 week before his 3rd camp but you don't gain 40 pounds in one week. Purple drank? Is that how you deal with adversity?

I hope the guy makes it all the way back. I like success stories but playing QB is about more than just having a great arm which I'm sure he still has. I fully expected him to throw well in his try out. I suspect the training and connections with pro ball in any form will help him. On a personal level, I hope it sticks.

people turn to drugs when they can't handle stress and when they can't handle problems, it's dumb on their part, but that's the way it goes some of the time. I personally hope he makes the roster or makes an nfl team. So much talent, wasted.