I'm guessing this is a troll job?

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Easily one of the worst posters in CCS history. Not quite up there with shit stain or @dbldrew, but still high end cringe.
I don't know. This dude is cringe everywhere, not just about the Bears. Wander over to B&I to take in how fucking terrible he is with every opinion possible.

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
I hate these mock simulators so much! I love a good thought out mock but these have to stop. I had to put a certain member on ignore because of these piss poor mocks (I’ll un ignore him after the draft, lol). Have a blast using the simulator, just don’t share it with the world!

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Sparkles we all know that you are perpetually enraged and insecure about your weight and everything else. I suggest that you find a healthier outlet for it than the Internet. Is there an LA Fitness near you?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Kind of surprised the OP is doing this considering the NFL is completely scripted. Everyone knows how that is true.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I hate these mock simulators so much! I love a good thought out mock but these have to stop. I had to put a certain member on ignore because of these piss poor mocks (I’ll un ignore him after the draft, lol). Have a blast using the simulator, just don’t share it with the world!

Please take @Spartan off ignore.