The Kingkiller Chronicles

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Anyone else read this? I’m only halfway through the first book and it’s really, really good. Probably the best fiction story I’ve read in a very long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It’s good.. the second book is even better, even though there isn’t much action throughout the story.

The only problem is the 3rd and 4th books are never going to be finished/published so be ready for a great story with no ending.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It’s good.. the second book is even better, even though there isn’t much action throughout the story.

The only problem is the 3rd and 4th books are never going to be finished/published so be ready for a great story with no ending.

Hey glad to hear u know how to read. Now to the point of my reply: how many packers jerseys did u burn this season?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

So pretty much like game of thrones the books will never be finished but going to have to rely on hbo to conclude the story

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears

Yeah that sucks, there is still book 2.5 and the two short stories out there. Hopefully Doors of Stone comes earlier than 2020.