The Last of Us - HBO Max

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
SMFH. That lady, haha, christ. The Kathleen "Kennedy Autistic Princess Leia" I get its a show, but dumb logic is dumb logic. Joels an experienced fungus apocalypse vet... he should know better.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I didn't give much of two fucks about her or her crew but
I want to know what is up with infected like breaking up through the floor unless I forgot something from the game

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I want to know what is up with infected like breaking up through the floor unless I forgot something from the game
Are there infected in this series?? Probably the bloater

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
the life and times of super sam

Sam levels up and becomes super human. Im def gonna waste precious calories burying ppl I just met too. Also if the bloater and its army is heading to Kansas City, lets see that carnage.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
the life and times of super sam

Sam levels up and becomes super human. Im def gonna waste precious calories burying ppl I just met too. Also if the bloater and its army is heading to Kansas City, lets see that carnage.
I believe the obvious point there is to show the impact or bond there with those “ppl they just met”

Or do you think they do with with all the ppl they meet…?

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
I believe the obvious point there is to show the impact or bond there with those “ppl they just met”

Or do you think they do with with all the ppl they meet…?

I think the point is to create pointless filler.

When im a raider during the next apocalypse, im def doing recon with just a bat and a shank. charging fools who are carrying rifles in plain site while im at it

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
They would've been better off stretching the first game over two seasons. Or not wasting 80 minutes on character building NPCs.
Agreed. Kind of surprised they didn’t

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
They're forgoing a lot of action, which is pretty frustrating even though I do think the show is really good overall.
I gotta say that I haven’t really enjoyed the show much so far

Basically just watching an old guy and a young girl walking around the countryside. Kinda boring so far IMO

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Yeah, that was a bit of a stretch but I think the jist of it was that it was said that the "eliminated all the infected from the city along time ago" but in reality it looks like they just closed them off underground somewhere/somehow. The stretch is that they happen to break out of the underground right were that sniper scene was taking place... (but maybe they broke out all over the city at a bunch of different places?? idk)

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yeah, that was a bit of a stretch but I think the jist of it was that it was said that the "eliminated all the infected from the city along time ago" but in reality it looks like they just closed them off underground somewhere/somehow. The stretch is that they happen to break out of the underground right were that sniper scene was taking place... (but maybe they broke out all over the city at a bunch of different places?? idk)
I don't remember if the sniper rifle had unlimited ammo in the game lol

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Basically just watching an old guy and a young girl walking around the countryside. Kinda boring so far IMO

I was thinking the same until young girl finds bad pun book. Then it it became the best thing on television.

Just remember that no matter how much you push the envelope, it's still stationary

I wanted to throw like five Emmy's at her delivery of that line. It would have made Norm Macdonald weep with joy.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I was thinking the same until young girl finds bad pun book. Then it it became the best thing on television.

Just remember that no matter how much you push the envelope, it's still stationary

I wanted to throw like five Emmy's at her delivery of that line. It would have made Norm Macdonald weep with joy.
I will grant you the puns

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I legit did not know that, but I am also struggling to think of a single time I have ever spelled that word out prior to today
Damn Canadians can’t sit stationary while they write on their stationery