The last time the Bears played London

kg1187

Liked Posts:
It’s easy to forget how quick Forte was in his prime. Also makes me wonder if Monty is fast enough for the NFL.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
LET'S GO TO THE REPLAY, MARV!

LeanObviousGuillemot-size_restricted.gif

#juked

mecha

Liked Posts:
Forte could do it all. could be brought down easy and he was more of a finesse guy, but he could wreck defenses. I'll never forget that first game in 2008 with the Colts, I was so happy for his breakout.

nobody's said it that I've seen, I'll just go ahead and say I miss Cutler too. I wish he would've cared more and listened better, he'd be tearing it up for Nagy too I'm sure. well, maybe 9 years ago.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
The last time the Bears played in London we were down 8-0 in the third quarter and were looking up at the London skyline while a British rebel attacked the field. Then, in the fourth quarter, a different kind of British invasion invaded our stadium. The Bears didn't just lose the game, they started a fire that would last for hours, the fire would spread to the stands, the smoke would be so thick your eye could barely see, the winds would suck you underwater in the stands, and the fire would make you drown in the stands.

Then, a few hours on Saturday morning, just as our team was starting the fire, they made the decision that the whole team would play in the rain. It was too dangerous to continue the game. We would be playing in the London rainbow for the rest of the season. I know you may laugh at this story, but it was true.

When I think of the last time the Bears played in London I don't think about what it could have been like.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Forte could do it all. could be brought down easy and he was more of a finesse guy, but he could wreck defenses. I'll never forget that first game in 2008 with the Colts, I was so happy for his breakout.

nobody's said it that I've seen, I'll just go ahead and say I miss Cutler too. I wish he would've cared more and listened better, he'd be tearing it up for Nagy too I'm sure. well, maybe 9 years ago.
Fuck Cutler. He was a dumpster fire one week and a magician the next. He was entertaining to watch, but in the same way as watching a car accident.

Forte was the anti-Cutler, a model of consistency.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
super fun game

I am hoping for a repeat with a dominating run game

oh, and lmao mike martz

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
Roy williams lol. Forgot all about him. I wonder if be ever found that diamond ring.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Fuck Cutler. He was a dumpster fire one week and a magician the next. He was entertaining to watch, but in the same way as watching a car accident.

Forte was the anti-Cutler, a model of consistency.

you're really not wrong.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:

In the game referenced, Cutler threw an interception that almost cost the team an easy win. Luckily the D stepped up