The Lovie myth is BS

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
We hear that he is this "player coach", that players like to play for him. So does this mean that the Packer players plays less for thier coach, or the Vikings players play less for theirs? Maybe players play hard becasue they really like the money, and the ones that are not coddled, like Lovies guys are, those guys also like to win, see BM.

I ask these questions.

- Why do players, who are obvious lovie guys, stay on the filed no matter how bad they are, Davis, Hester, that piece of crap LT.
- Why does it take a Marshal presser, after a loss he feels sick about, to call out this team when this team has sucked for over 2 years and nothing is ever said.
- Tell me why DJ Moore was made to sit. but was brough back only when Lovie was desperate for a player at the position.
- Tell me why Griese, Moore, Gould, were made to apologise after telling the truth and speaking their minds.

Would I have him as a D corr, maybe, but he would have zero input on who plays in his D and who is brought in to play on his D. As a person who has responsibility for players I would not hesitate to say he stinks at knowing what skills people have.

I would venture to guess that Lovie is not the person he fakes to be when he is standing in front of a mike telling us about his half full glass story.

nobull

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We hear that he is this "player coach", that players like to play for him. So does this mean that the Packer players plays less for thier coach, or the Vikings players play less for theirs? Maybe players play hard becasue they really like the money, and the ones that are not coddled, like Lovies guys are, those guys also like to win, see BM.

I ask these questions.

- Why do players, who are obvious lovie guys, stay on the filed no matter how bad they are, Davis, Hester, that piece of crap LT.
- Why does it take a Marshal presser, after a loss he feels sick about, to call out this team when this team has sucked for over 2 years and nothing is ever said.
- Tell me why DJ Moore was made to sit. but was brough back only when Lovie was desperate for a player at the position.
- Tell me why Griese, Moore, Gould, were made to apologise after telling the truth and speaking their minds.

Would I have him as a D corr, maybe, but he would have zero input on who plays in his D and who is brought in to play on his D. As a person who has responsibility for players I would not hesitate to say he stinks at knowing what skills people have.

I would venture to guess that Lovie is not the person he fakes to be when he is standing in front of a mike telling us about his half full glass story.
Dj has sux

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
Dj has sux

if he sucked so bad why wasn't he cut and someone else better brought in? Today was the first time in I can't remember when, that a half way decent safety blitz was not only used. but had a favorable outcome, and it was DJ who executed it.