Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
For all we know, they'll ask him to lose 15 pounds and play SS or optimize his agility for ST right now. That he's a good at ST helps but this is another level for 5'11" LB. If work ethic and desire have anything to do with it, he'll find a spot. I know he's listed places as taller but Draft scout usually gets this right. Ledarius Mack, Buffalo, OLB, 2020 Draft Scout, DraftScout.com/NFL Draft Scout

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Please explain sunshine. I hope you're not talking about holding out for a contract?

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
QB, Hell he can't be any worse than Mitch!
Make it happen Pace.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
He comes from the same gene pool so you know he will be every bit as good and we did not lose 2 first rounds picks to get him. Pace is god like. Bow down you simpletons.

HAVOCONE

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I do believe the MACK brothers will be a far better playing pair then the Griffin brothers in Seattle. people also need to remember, Lachs brother was a FB, not a LB. they played different sides of the ball. when ya watch both Mack brothers, they can play. both on the defensive side of the ball as well. big bro can help lil bro. don't forget, we drafted a few diamonds in the rough last year imo.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I wonder if he would have been signed elsewhere?

I think the hope is to make the Practice Squad and get a chance to gain strength and get better.

I imagine, if he can turn heads in ST is the only way he has a shot at making the 53.

Likely will be cut, but it is a feel good story.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I bet Khalil will be on his younger brother's ass...pushing him to be better.

While this is a good story, Ledarius has little chance of making the roster. If he monumentally steps-up his work-ethic to Khalil's level, then he has a chance. But if he hasn't done so by now, he's probably not going to.

Even taking into account natural talent, people who are exceptional work harder than everyone else (see "The Last Dance" and observe how MJ became MJ if you don't believe me)

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
You never know, his brother will be able to teach him better than the coaches and say shit to him no one else can get away with.

Brother needs to get much bigger and stronger, his speed is elite but tackling needs some work!

you never know and a flyer on this type of guy is a no brainer.

Mgr can’t be worse than Irving, can he?

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
Little Mack will be turned into an IL just watch, he's an off ball player so it could work, hope Gibson is great so we can say bye bye to Irving

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Well, that's assuming he doesn't. Even if he doesn't make the team if he flashes he might get picked up by another team, or at least make our practice squad.

I think he would be better as an inside linebacker. He is listed at 6'1, 240. That's a little light to put on the edge to rush the passer.

Von Miller is 6'3 250...

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
When they blitz 'little' Mack with the BigMac, I'll take a Large order of fries to go please