The mismanagement of Mitch Trubisky.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I think Foles accuracy downfield is better, it’s the lack of attempts that’s the problem

Foles most def has better downfield accuracy with a clean pocket.

Issue is, this pocket is never clean. We can't throw it downfield really. Thats the issue.

Foles is seeing ghosts.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
I
Mitch should have been playing in a scheme similar to what Shanny or McVay runs. He's not a QB you win because of, but he's a QB you can win with.

looking at that statement if your QB is the reason you win it’s usually because your QB is a historically great QB.

winning games is really hard in the nfl and some guys make it look easy at times, if you have one of those guys you are lucky.

However, people think it’s the only way to win and the only teams that do win are QB driven. So many times guys overlook what a great weapon at TE can do or a well utilized running back for a QB.

the QB gets all the credit but there is so much that goes into him being good from a GMs perspective. Pace failed Mitch Nagy failed Mitch Harder. And the team is not even worth watching at this point. If I were a fan of another team I wouldn’t tune it.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I

looking at that statement if your QB is the reason you win it’s usually because your QB is a historically great QB.

winning games is really hard in the nfl and some guys make it look easy at times, if you have one of those guys you are lucky.

However, people think it’s the only way to win and the only teams that do win are QB driven. So many times guys overlook what a great weapon at TE can do or a well utilized running back for a QB.

the QB gets all the credit but there is so much that goes into him being good from a GMs perspective. Pace failed Mitch Nagy failed Mitch Harder. And the team is not even worth watching at this point. If I were a fan of another team I wouldn’t tune it.

Least when I watched the mitch ran offense I would have hopes he could have a good game and build on that going into the future.

Foles, you know even if he throws a nice pass here or there it's just fools gold until he throws another stupid cutleresque floater interception.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Long and Sitton/Slausen were the lipstick on the pig. Leno and Massie were always trash, they just had all pros next to them.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Long and Sitton/Slausen were the lipstick on the pig. Leno and Massie were always trash, they just had all pros next to them.

Ehh, Leno was decent his first couple years. He's always had terrible power, but it seems like his lateral agility has completely fallen off. He was never great, but he was decent enough. Now, he's not only missing assignments dudes are just straight up blowing past him.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Every coach is a great locker room guy, a great motivator, and instills a great culture when they are winning.
I present for the jury exhibit A.. Marc Trestman... I close my case.

Trayhezy

Liked Posts:
Nagy mismanaged every player.

If Nagy was a basketball coach he would have prime Shaq shooting mostly threes...

If Nagy managed a baseball team he would have prime Barry Bonds batting seventh.

If you gave him a prime Brett Favre he would turn him into Nick Foles.

He doesn't know how to manage a team to its strengths and tries to fit them into his "system". His flaws have been exposed...now it's just a matter of time.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I

those are some good points, and i agree that there are only about few guys that you count on winning because of. Right now I think only Rodgers and Wilson are those guys. Brees and Brady use to be at that level but it seem that they have lost that elite edge. Derek Carr is almost borderline if you look at how much he does for the skill position players around him. I want to think Mahomes fits into that ELITE category, but he has not proved he can win without a stacked team. Joe Burrow I think has shown the most out of young QBs to project into the elite class, but he has a lot of good skill position players around him.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
I supported Mitch at draft time and for quite some time after. While I still don't think he has the downfield accuracy to start in the NFL, he will be an interesting guy to watch on a second chance if he actually gets with a team that can coach QBs. All the physical tools are there and he has worked really hard on studying the game.

That's the thing. He's had to study really hard to learn the game. That's what you get when you take a guy that played one year at UNC.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
Least when I watched the mitch ran offense I would have hopes he could have a good game and build on that going into the future.

Foles, you know even if he throws a nice pass here or there it's just fools gold until he throws another stupid cutleresque floater interception.

Watching the #2 pick four years into his career and hoping he can build on the occasional good games he had, sums up mitch. A god awful pick.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I think you got that mixed up. It was never going to be Watson, but Pace did have interest in Mahomes. It should of been Mahomes though for sure.

Bears work out Trubisky, reportedly visit with Mahomes

True, drafting one of the most raw QB prospect in the draft to a team that has never developed a QB.

What could go wrong!

Mahomes got drafted into the perfect situation, and his talent blossomed. I have zero doubt if we drafted him we would have turned him into cutler. This organization has no idea how to develop a Quarterback.

Once again, all situations are different. Just because a player succeeded or failed somewhere doesn't mean he would succeed or fail elsewhere. The draft is a crapshoot for that reason. It's not just talent alone, it's being able to put that player in the best possible scenario to succeed. We have never, in my lifetime, put a young QB in the best possible situation.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Watching the #2 pick four years into his career and hoping he can build on the occasional good games he had, sums up mitch. A god awful pick.

True, I'd rather watch a guy in his 9th year in the league who's on his 5th team. Makes a lot more sense.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
True, I'd rather watch a guy in his 9th year in the league who's on his 5th team. Makes a lot more sense.

I never said that was a better option. He sucks too and I said it when the season started.

But you mitch lovers still acting like he has nfl potential is funny. 4 years in. #2 overall pick and you hope that he can build off a good performance. Stupidity!!

mecha

Liked Posts:
you can cite the scheme all you want, the reality is the dude had like 50% completion and was whiffing on wide open receivers a lot. I suppose in fairness to the lad a) he was able to get the ball thrown and b) wasn't getting repeatedly sacked for like 20 yard losses... like Foles.

it's the same shit that plagued Cutler. Trubisky has poor mechanics. the coaches should've been working on that... like 3 years ago.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I never said that was a better option. He sucks too and I said it when the season started.

But you mitch lovers still acting like he has nfl potential is funny. 4 years in. #2 overall pick and you hope that he can build off a good performance. Stupidity!!

I'm not a mitch lover. Havent been for a year.

I'd just rather watch a 26 year old dude fail than a 30 something year old dude.

The odds of mitch doing something are a lot higher than foles.

msadows

Liked Posts:
you can cite the scheme all you want, the reality is the dude had like 50% completion and was whiffing on wide open receivers a lot. I suppose in fairness to the lad a) he was able to get the ball thrown and b) wasn't getting repeatedly sacked for like 20 yard losses... like Foles.

it's the same shit that plagued Cutler. Trubisky has poor mechanics. the coaches should've been working on that... like 3 years ago.

Well, the coaches should have built him an elite Oline. Or at least a serviceable one.

His mechanics go to shit when he gets pressured, which is nearly on every play. Newsflash, guys, almost every qb has shit mechanics when pressured. Very few get away with it. If you look at the majority of the good to great QB's in NFL history they have almost always had good to great olines.

It's very hard to play offense or defense without a good line in front of you.

This in no way means mitch is great or anything, but he's closer to 2018 than he is 2019. This oline would make pretty much any non elite QB look like trash.

Brownie

Liked Posts:
Kinda off topic but it sucks knowing that no one is gonna remember how great this Defense was the past few years because of how bad Nagy s offense is. Just like no one remembers how good Trestman's offenses were because Mel Tucker's defenses were God awful.