The mock nobody dare give you! A full offseason mock!

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Overall pretty solid. That said, Conklin isn’t available. I’m also not a fan of going after Payne. He’s going to get crazy overpaid and may even have to give up picks for him if he’s tagged. Also no way Poles shells out that much money on Payne/HRgrave

Love cutting Ebner. Sutton, Keenum, and Schultz are nice too.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Overall pretty solid. That said, Conklin isn’t available. I’m also not a fan of going after Payne. He’s going to get crazy overpaid and may even have to give up picks for him if he’s tagged. Also no way Poles shells out that much money on Payne/HRgrave

Did Conklin get extended? He might of been a cut in the simulator I used, don’t recall for sure.

and likely no way bears get both DT’s, but I was able to get Payne on a 5 year deal I believe and Hargrave on a 2 year deal but massive overpay. Figure bears can afford to overpay someone for two years in their cap situation.

still came out around 60 mil left in cap room, and figuring the simulator gave me better deals than reality, bears would still likely have 40ish mil left

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
this is awesome. link to simulator?

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Also, double dipping at DT(even if it’s different DT’s) would allow bears to take Anderson like I did here. Carter was gone by pick 4, so I was glad I took multiple DT’s in FA

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Did Conklin get extended? He might of been a cut in the simulator I used, don’t recall for sure.

and likely no way bears get both DT’s, but I was able to get Payne on a 5 year deal I believe and Hargrave on a 2 year deal but massive overpay. Figure bears can afford to overpay someone for two years in their cap situation.

still came out around 60 mil left in cap room, and figuring the simulator gave me better deals than reality, bears would still likely have 40ish mil left
Yep Conklin got re-upped

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

I LOVE that he got Payne. And the fact he got Hargrave too? That's legendary.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Outside of drafting the wrong Byron Young, (Tennessee's, not Bama's Young), this is a great offseason mock. Jamyr Gibbs and Cedric Tillman would make me so excited and both would be great additions to the offense.

If we could ensure Anderson being available at #4, the Colts as trading partner makes sense. I just don't know if that can be relied upon. But overall A+ offseason.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
I LOVE that he got Payne. And the fact he got Hargrave too? That's legendary.
Or unrealistic lol…but we’ve gone over this before. I get the allure of Payne but yeah, not for me at his price point. Different strokes

gobullschi

Liked Posts:
Also, double dipping at DT(even if it’s different DT’s) would allow bears to take Anderson like I did here. Carter was gone by pick 4, so I was glad I took multiple DT’s in FA
What if Anderson is picked at 3? Now the Bears are forced to draft Carter and have 3 high end defensive tackles.

It works in this fantasy scenario, but you need to maintain draft flexibility during free agency.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
I like it. Balanced and addresses pretty much all immediate needs.

Anderson falling to us at 4 after a trade down is ideal. Added starters at DT (although as others have said two top free agent signings isn't likely), a LB to pair with Sanborn in Pappoe, another corner in Sutton to round out our secondary. Really good additions.

On offense some young playmakers who I really like: Tillman and Jarret who I really like. Gibbs is the top back in the draft. He probably goes in the early 2nd. Doubling up on center is probably not necessary. If you sign Pocic, no need to draft the center out of Minnesota. That resource can be used elsewhere. Love the Wright pick too. Solidify RT and get Borom the F out of my face.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
the first four rounds of your mock draft are gold.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like it. Balanced and addresses pretty much all immediate needs.

Anderson falling to us at 4 after a trade down is ideal. Added starters at DT (although as others have said two top free agent signings isn't likely), a LB to pair with Sanborn in Pappoe, another corner in Sutton to round out our secondary. Really good additions.

On offense some young playmakers who I really like: Tillman and Jarret who I really like. Gibbs is the top back in the draft. He probably goes in the early 2nd. Doubling up on center is probably not necessary. If you sign Pocic, no need to draft the center out of Minnesota. That resource can be used elsewhere. Love the Wright pick too. Solidify RT and get Borom the F out of my face.
I don't think Anderson will get past Texas at #2.
Its possible somebody moves to #1 to get him moreso than Stroud or Young

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Shultz?
Why?

I view Gesicki as the under utilized TE to target.
Poles seems to really like Kmet. I think both Schultz and Gesicki will want starter money and minutes that Poles has earmarked for Kmet.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Poles seems to really like Kmet. I think both Schultz and Gesicki will want starter money and minutes that Poles has earmarked for Kmet.
KMET and Gesicki would be a fantastic duo, imo.

Neither are in position to negotiate big money.
We could take a peak at the tandem with a mild one year prove it for Gesicki.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
This guy gets it! I will say IDK that Payne AND Hargrave are likely to both be signed, but F it. The Bears certainly have the money to do it. Other than that nitpick, this is pretty good and realistic.