The mock nobody dare give you! A full offseason mock!

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
One of the things I'd say is look a for a young, mobile Qb to develop behind JF as a backup and or look for a mobile veteran Qb backup i.e. Jeff Driskel (he should be at the Qb position). Defenses can relax with a Case Keenum
You want a veteran that can run the offense in a similar manner to JF1. Keenum provides that

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Griffin would be the 3rd string TE behind Kmet and Schultz. Paying that much to those two TE’s you’re going to have a scrub as the 3rd TE whether it’s Griffin or undrafted FA. I didn’t take into consideration undrafted FA’s

The fact that that’s one of your two comments, I’ll take that to mean I did a solid job lol
not if you have Kmet starting over Schultz lol

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
One of the things I'd say is look a for a young, mobile Qb to develop behind JF as a backup and or look for a mobile veteran Qb backup i.e. Jeff Driskel (he should be at the Qb position). Defenses can relax with a Case Keenum

You want a veteran that can run the offense in a similar manner to JF1. Keenum provides that

I can't find any footage that shows Keenum's mobilty. And his stats don't show it. If u have something else that I missed, please share.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I can't find any footage that shows Keenum's mobilty. And his stats don't show it. If u have something else that I missed, please share.

the quickest of quick google searches

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

the quickest of quick google searches

Appreciate it.
I'll continue to look for footage. I know he's a 4.7 and he's only had 6 rushing Td's in a 9 yr career.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Appreciate it.
I'll continue to look for footage. I know he's a 4.7 and he's only had 6 rushing Td's in a 9 yr career.
Thanks! Please let us know when you find footage, otherwise I'll be eagerly waiting for driskel. Driskel has been stellar in his career thanks to his mobility

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:

While I was a way for awhile I have returned and am quiet surprised to see so little mock drafting threads since the season is literally done-zoes but I really appreciate the effort you put into not only the PFF mock tool but also utilizing a free agency programme to give us a more comprehensive view of what you perceive to be a realistic future look at how the team will appear but there's literally no way that Owen Pappoe goes that late!

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
While I was a way for awhile I have returned and am quiet surprised to see so little mock drafting threads since the season is literally done-zoes but I really appreciate the effort you put into not only the PFF mock tool but also utilizing a free agency programme to give us a more comprehensive view of what you perceive to be a realistic future look at how the team will appear but there's literally no way that Owen Pappoe goes that late!
Vick, I did it for you bud!

#PappoeStealOfDraft