The Most Important Move That MUST Be Done Before Trade Deadline.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
THE BEST AND MOST IMPORTANT MOVE THAT MUST BE DONE BEFORE THE TRADE DEADLINE IS THE RESIGNATION OR FIRING OF PAXGAR.

NO OTHER MOVES CAN OR WILL BE DONE UNTIL THEY ARE GONE GONE GONE.......

GONE!!!!!!!

GET IT DONE REINSDORFF........THE SOONER THE BETTER, THEN THE ROSTER MOVES CAN BEGIN.

TRUTH

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
THE BEST AND MOST IMPORTANT MOVE THAT MUST BE DONE BEFORE THE TRADE DEADLINE IS THE RESIGNATION OR FIRING OF PAXGAR.

NO OTHER MOVES CAN OR WILL BE DONE UNTIL THEY ARE GONE GONE GONE.......

GONE!!!!!!!

GET IT DONE REINSDORFF........THE SOONER THE BETTER, THEN THE ROSTER MOVES CAN BEGIN.

TRUTH

Not happening. Next.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Again.

Pony needs more tricks.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Not happening. Next.

If thats not happening, then there will be no "Next"........
That means there will only be "standing pat".........For as long as there in charge there will be "nothing" but twiddling thumbs and golf outings with Tim Floyd.......

Damned shame.

Last edited:

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
paxgar need to go...what are these guys good at?

im not even gonna praise them on drafting anymore...so what they drafted a few defensive players that spent 2-3 years in college late in the draft...big deal

they never do trades, dont make the right moves in FA....nothing

lets get somebody that has more of a vision and is more creative...paxson lacks these and thats why we'll never win a championship with him running the team

its time for change and now that the team is falling apart its the perfect time to do so....before we end up spending another 10 years with teams that are good but are always a few pieces away from being a true threat

PlatinumPlus502

Liked Posts:
paxgar need to go...what are these guys good at?

im not even gonna praise them on drafting anymore...so what they drafted a few defensive players that spent 2-3 years in college late in the draft...big deal

they never do trades, dont make the right moves in FA....nothing

lets get somebody that has more of a vision and is more creative...paxson lacks these and thats why we'll never win a championship with him running the team

its time for change and now that the team is falling apart its the perfect time to do so....before we end up spending another 10 years with teams that are good but are always a few pieces away from being a true threat

This is the truth right here. I dont know about everyone else, but i grew up in Chicago in the 90s and lived it during the Jordan era. Those were not good times they were GREAT TIMES. How i would love to just one time get that youthful joy of a championship team back. Not happening with this regime.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Can you tell us something we already don't know you want?

Also what do you suppose the new GM is going to do? Are free agents suddenly going to want to sign here because Gar Forman and John Paxson don't work for the organization?

The only gripe I have against GarPax is Luol Deng at the moment. But I also know Thibs is secretly married to Deng so there is that connection.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
Can you tell us something we already don't know you want?

Also what do you suppose the new GM is going to do? Are free agents suddenly going to want to sign here because Gar Forman and John Paxson don't work for the organization?

The only gripe I have against GarPax is Luol Deng at the moment. But I also know Thibs is secretly married to Deng so there is that connection.

possibly

maybe a new GM could convince a FA to sign here better then paxgar and their power points can

maybe a new gm will make trades for once and will know when to cash in assets instead of holding them until they have no value or lose them for nothing

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
possibly

maybe a new GM could convince a FA better then paxgar and there power points can

maybe a new change will make trades for once

How many free agents wanted to come here before Paxson was the GM? It hasn't changed. Free agents don't want to come to Chicago.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
the team sucked and jerry krause was a dick

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
the team sucked and jerry kuarse was a dick

And who hires these GMs? What makes you think he'll find a person who isn't a dick, or whatever you think GarPax is? Gar seems like a dick too. In my mind you guys should be going after Reinsdorf. He's the reason your beloved wasn't resigned afterall.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
nothing we can do about reinsdorf but yeah he is part of the problem aswell...players feel hes not ambitious about the Bulls enough....but i'll pray he'll hire the right guy

its not all about FA's tho....its about vision and creativity...we have had 10 years of Paxson and we seen whats hes about...its not working....hes not a bad gm but hes not good enough either

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
nothing we can do about reinsdorf but yeah he is part of the problem aswll...players feel hes not ambitious about the Bulls enough

its not all about FA's tho....its about vision and creativity

It use to be you could trade a star player and they had no say in anything. That's changed now. Players demand where they want to be traded. And it happens. Hardly any player really considers the Bulls. And when they do they're simply using the Bulls as leverage (Kobe). So beyond that the best thing the Bulls can do is draft star players.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
It use to be you could trade a star player and they had no say in anything. That's changed now. Players demand where they want to be traded. And it happens. Hardly any player really considers the Bulls. And when they do they're simply using the Bulls as leverage (Kobe). So beyond that the best thing the Bulls can do is draft star players.

it wont hurt to switch up

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
it wont hurt to switch up

I don't see the large glaring issue that you do. We've been cap max for 3 years now. They thought this nucleus could win a championship, I honestly don't blame them. They are set up to make a huge run at things in 2015, 2016. Firing them is more like a knee jerk reaction to an injury to the star player that GarPax can't control. The team can't win games right now, they don't have an offense, so we see what we got here. The Bulls will end up in the lottery, maybe we'll have some magic work for us again and we're right back on our feet next season.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Being nieve about PaxGar brings us nowhere.......PaxGars time and vision are done and a change in the F.O is overdue....

Its time for a change in vision because the PaxGar Well has run dry....

Also Jerrly Reinsdorff is NOT running the team anymore so he can no longer be used as an excuse.....His sons have control now......

End of story.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Also Jerrly Reinsdorff is NOT running the team anymore so he can no longer be used as an excuse.....His sons have control now......

End of story.
Still a Reinsdorf controlled team.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
nothing we can do about reinsdorf but yeah he is part of the problem aswell...players feel hes not ambitious about the Bulls enough....but i'll pray he'll hire the right guy

its not all about FA's tho....its about vision and creativity...we have had 10 years of Paxson and we seen whats hes about...its not working....hes not a bad gm but hes not good enough either

What Bulls player have you been hanging with that said that??? Rose? Deng? Noah?

None of them should or (I believe) would say that about Reinsdorf...why?

Because those three players were well taken care off contractually.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
What Bulls player have you been hanging with that said that??? Rose? Deng? Noah?

None of them should or (I believe) would say that about Reinsdorf...why?

Because those three players were well taken care off contractually.

everybody feels Jerry is cheap when it comes to basketball

comments like "Basketball is a sport. Baseball is religion. Baseball is American." or how he would trade his 6 Bulls rings for one White Sox ring doesn't help matters