"The Munsters" new movie

Liked Posts:
Outside of El Superbeasto Ive never been a huge Rob Zombie film fan.

BUT I CANT WAIT for this movie to hit the big screen.

From the rumors Ive heard, I guess Rob Zombie is going to take take a break from the extremes and take a crack at a more family friendly film more in line with the TV series from the 1960s.

Though those are just the rumors.

Between this, and a film spinoff around Walter Sobchak from "The Big Lebowski", Ive been wanting to see a new Munsters movie for years.

It would be even better if the producers could set up the release for Halloween night.

I hope Rob Zombie nails it with this film.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Outside of El Superbeasto Ive never been a huge Rob Zombie film fan.

BUT I CANT WAIT for this movie to hit the big screen.

From the rumors Ive heard, I guess Rob Zombie is going to take take a break from the extremes and take a crack at a more family friendly film more in line with the TV series from the 1960s.

Though those are just the rumors.

Between this, and a film spinoff around Walter Sobchak from "The Big Lebowski", Ive been wanting to see a new Munsters movie for years.

It would be even better if the producers could set up the release for Halloween night.

I hope Rob Zombie nails it with this film.
I hope he casts Dwayne Johnson as uncle fester.

- after a moment I realized uncle fester was addams family, bu the point stands. The rock as uncle fester would be fucking hilarious.

Last edited:
Liked Posts:
I hope he casts Dwayne Johnson as uncle fester.

- after a moment I realized uncle fester was addams family, bu the point stands. The rock as uncle fester would be fucking hilarious.
I used to watch both. My Mother used to call my older brother Pugsley?

Man, he used to hate that.

He was a Pugsley lookin' motherfucker though.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
I'm interested to see how he takes a goofy innocent show and makes it all white trashy.