The negatives only thread.

YoungPA

Liked Posts:
- Waiting on Mitch's potential is going to get a lot of people fired.

- Danny T. in man coverage was exploited like a runaway girl in a whore house.

- Getting gashed by Old Man Peterson exposed the fact that there is no Goldman replacement on the roster. Just not stout enough upfront. May have to add a guy.

- The fake fans in the stands are annoying.

- Coaches and Refs wearing masks even though everyone has tested negative is ridiculous.

- Someone explain to Jimmy Graham that its not that difficult to time your jump.

- Kyle Fuller still gives up 12 yard digs. Its been an automatic completion on this defense for 4 years now.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Fake fans have been annoying for a long time. Oh you mean cardboard cutouts? Meh, can't say I care either way.

I was genuinely afraid that AP was gonna look 25 against us. I'm glad we kept him under 100 on the ground. AP made our run D look like trash and he's older than all of them combined.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mitch’s game against the lions was almost identical to Mahomes game against the 9ers in the super bowl.

yet Mitch gets trashed because he started slow and Mahomes wins SB MVP. Lol

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
- Waiting on Mitch's potential is going to get a lot of people fired.

- Danny T. in man coverage was exploited like a runaway girl in a whore house.

- Getting gashed by Old Man Peterson exposed the fact that there is no Goldman replacement on the roster. Just not stout enough upfront. May have to add a guy.

- The fake fans in the stands are annoying.

- Coaches and Refs wearing masks even though everyone has tested negative is ridiculous.

- Someone explain to Jimmy Graham that its not that difficult to time your jump.

- Kyle Fuller still gives up 12 yard digs. Its been an automatic completion on this defense for 4 years now.
12yards digs.... yeah right

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Not that we need to turn this into a Mitch thread, but my thoughts on him are that he is the most frustrating QB to watch in the league. He has all the physical tools to be a good starter in the league. He needs to be more consistent if he wants to keep his job. That has always been his problem. Bears can't go on having a QB that is only good for 30% of the game or less.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not running the ball to take more time off the clock at the end. I was pissed that Nagy took that shot at that moment.
I was pumped AF for the TD but when I looked at the clock I was like “ahhhh fuck!” Luckily Swift gifts the Bears the game.

Don’t get me wrong I was happy for 10 and 17 and the team in general but IMO that was yet another time management situation that could’ve been handled better. Down 3 in easy field goal range, 1st down at the 2 min warning, 1 more run forces Detroit to use a TO and takes 5-6 seconds off the clock.

It’s nit-picking but if Swift does his job then that’s a bigger deal.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Mitch’s game against the lions was almost identical to Mahomes game against the 9ers in the super bowl.

huh? This was the Lions and their step children at cornerback. And that was the Superbowl.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Not that we need to turn this into a Mitch thread, but my thoughts on him are that he is the most frustrating QB to watch in the league. He has all the physical tools to be a good starter in the league. He needs to be more consistent if he wants to keep his job. That has always been his problem. Bears can't go on having a QB that is only good for 30% of the game or less.
To be fair, every highly drafted QB has the physical talent to succeed. The mental part of the game is what separates the men from the...busts.

BearDown1

Liked Posts:

Nah dumbass...the difference is one was in the Superbowl against a legit NFL defense and the other was opening week against a weak barely NFL caliber team.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Depends on how good, apparently.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
If Quinn sits out a 2nd week after not being on the practice field for 2 weeks due to his injury. It would mean he's sat home for a full month due to his ankle....uh oh

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:

yeah because there is a big difference between the sb and week one @ the Lions with the their top 3 dbs out

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
for some reason, out of all the WR on the team, Allen Robinson was chosen to run the WR sweep, despite his lack of speed, injury history and importance to the team at his principal position
Also to short side of field.

Negative for me is imagining what GB will do to this team. Hopefully ARodgers has a bitch fit about drafting Love and they implode before they get to us.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Also to short side of field.

Negative for me is imagining what GB will do to this team. Hopefully ARodgers has a bitch fit about drafting Love and they implode before they get to us.

they won't. that team has been during Rodgers' tenure like 4-10 in multiple seasons and everyone's like "their playoff hopes are still alive!" they're bullshit. I hate them.

lack of Mack and the defense overall eating dick. you do the math Trubisky's getting like 15 yards a completion like I noted earlier, imagine if he completed 20 passes a game then!