The NFL to block off the first 6-8 rows around every stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liked Posts:
This is obviously to keep the crowds from being as close to the players as usual in order to lessen the chances of infection due to Covid-19. Those 6-8 rows will now be tarped off and used as places for companies to advertise.

So guess what guys, no Lambeau leap this year.

LINK TO FULL STORY

TL1961

Liked Posts:
This is obviously to keep the crowds from being as close to the players as usual in order to lessen the chances of infection due to Covid-19. Those 6-8 rows will now be tarped off and used as places for companies to advertise.

I'm sure the NFL will make an exception as they did when they banned endzone celebrations.

D.J. Moore

The Member
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Lol fans arent going to be allowed
Unless theirs a second wave, they probably will be allowed. There would be too much money these stingy owners would lose.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Unless theirs a second wave, they probably will be allowed. There would be too much money these stingy owners would lose.
Last 7 days ...227,401 new COVID-19 cases in the US. Worst 7 days otherwise over the entire pandemic...217,294. The second wave is here. US leadership sucks balls.

Madden

Liked Posts:
Banning huddles is next. Everyone gets an earpiece, and the call goes directly to each player.

D.J. Moore

The Member
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Last 7 days ...227,401 new COVID-19 cases in the US. Worst 7 days otherwise over the entire pandemic...217,294. The second wave is here. US leadership sucks balls.
Greed always wins, im not saying there should be fans, i would just bet on it.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Could also be protection from Trubisky overthrows !

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The 3rd wave will be better, better than ever. Dome say it will be the best 3rd wave there ever was. It'll be beautiful folks

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Lysol Lambeau Leap?

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

yeah, we back to ~40,000 new cases per day. give it a week and we be at 2,000 deaths per day again.

also, just to preempt tards, it's because reopening and not protests,:

Early Data Show No Uptick in Covid-19 Transmission From Protests

Public health experts say preliminary test results are encouraging; outdoor locations and masks may have helped

Early coronavirus testing data from a handful of U.S. cities and states suggest that recent protests against racial injustices haven't yet led to a marked uptick in new cases.

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
A lot of states, like IL, are now providing free, no qualification testing. They need to report stats on % of tested and mortality rate or a measurement of the increased testing and percentage of cases. A report on case count is media fear mongering.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
yeah, we back to ~40,000 new cases per day. give it a week and we be at 2,000 deaths per day again.

Public health experts say preliminary test results are encouraging; outdoor locations and masks may have helped

Early coronavirus testing data from a handful of U.S. cities and states suggest that recent protests against racial injustices haven't yet led to a marked uptick in new cases.

Yup, people indoors like the dumb fucktards that went to the rally in Tulsa. Trump is trying to kill his own Special person base right before the election lmao.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

We're still in the first wave my friend.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Yup, people indoors like the dumb fucktards that went to the rally in Tulsa. Trump is trying to kill his own Special person base right before the election lmao.
UOnSw5H.gif

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A lot of states, like IL, are now providing free, no qualification testing. They need to report stats on % of tested and mortality rate or a measurement of the increased testing and percentage of cases. A report on case count is media fear mongering.

yup

fear mongering. nothing to be afraid of here.

can't die from covid if you aren't tested, amirite?

Liked Posts:

I find that incredibly impossible to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.