The ***OFFICIAL*** Jordan Love Is A Bust Thread

DrGonzo

Caterer of Extinction
Donator
I hope Rodgers gets them to agree to a ten year extension with record gurantees, then leaves anyway.

TL1961

It's too early to tell.

I am hoping he will be forced into action in the first quarter of the Packers' first playoff game so I can make an evaluation.

Probie2429

The only thing that mattered was the potential game winning drive and Love airmailed the first pass for an easy INT. Packers will be begging Rodgers to come back so there is nothing really to worry about for the Packers. It was just not good asset management to pick Love when he will never see the field for another year or two.

pdxbearsfan

From the Lance Stone Award winning creator of the Penei Sewell thread, i bring to you the official thread into the play of Jordan Love, who just threw a potential game sealing INT vs the LoLions. Sucking the life and momentum out of the Packers heading into the playoff bye week.

Not every QB can demolish the Lions like Justin Fields..
I think Love will be a bust and probably Lance as well, Lance may have a chance with his HC being there. I think the Pack will finally be in QB hell for several years like they were after Bart Starr.

aaronitout

The only thing that mattered was the potential game winning drive and Love airmailed the first pass for an easy INT. Packers will be begging Rodgers to come back so there is nothing really to worry about for the Packers. It was just not good asset management to pick Love when he will never see the field for another year or two.

The first pick wasn't his fault at all. The second one was, but that was with hardly any time left.

He couldn't take a sack on third down with the clock, so he threw one up.

One INT doesn't change that he looked very good for most the half. Who cares that Amari Rodgers caused a pick in the two minute drive.