The Official Unofficial Thread.

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
Here it is! The EPIC Official Unofficial Thread! Whats the topic? Who cares!! Whats the point? Who cares!! Its CCS Gone Wild!! Wanna bitch at me? Go for it! Wanna say hi? Do it! And come April 2012, you can remember the moment you participated in the Unofficial Thread of the Year!! :troll:

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
And yes... Im worn out from work and bored shitless.

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
Damn straight it is.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
I support this damn thread!

Fullmetal is awesome!

Fullmetal sucks!

Does that cover it all?

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
this thread is so random that it makes sense to dero

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
You guys have too much time on your hands. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to my 'Tiny Dick' thread. :D

J

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
pastrami.

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
bwmld.gif

WindyCity7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqdErx2DzHc&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

WindyCity7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trailer opens with studio logos set on top of the blue flame from Dark Knight.

Start panning up some buildings, but cut to the screen card: EVERY HERO HAS A JOURNEY.

Cuts to a shot from Begins with Bruce walking up to that Village when he’s looking for Ra’s

Screen Card: EVERY HERO HAS AN END

Ra’s (Liam Neeson) voice over: “If you make yourself more then just a man. If you devout yourself to be ideal. And you become something else entirely. A legend Mr. Wayne….A LEGEND!”

Screen Card: THE EPIC CONCLUSION

Cut to Gordon in a hospital bed laying on his side. Looks to be in serious pain. Has A breathing mask on. He is talking to someone.

Gordon: “We were in this together, then you were gone…….Now this Evil rises. The Batman…..HAS to come back.” (all this is said in a very raspy voice, in much pain)

Bruce/Batman(its not shown who he’s talking to, so don’t know in which form Bruce is visiting him in. My guess would be as Bruce Wayne) : “What if he doesn’t exist anymore?”

This part is the hardest to understand in the entire trailer, I listened to it at least 10 times but the score is over powering here and Gordon is having trouble talking. It sounds as if he says, “Humor me,” while trying to laugh. I might be wrong here, full disclosure.

During this quick talk we’re shown a shot of the bat cycle when it drives up the ramp from Dark Knight, Gordon destroying the Act Signal all cut in with the Hospital. As well as super fast flashes of Bane’s face.

Pan up crumbing buildings to reveal the Teaser Poster, the camera zooms to the white opening and on an all white screen the title appears. The score reaches a fever pitch before turning over to The chanting from the website.

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

Fades to black and then we see Batman backing away from something, then Bane enters from the left side of the