The only competitive thing on TV today.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
We could find something competitive.

Let's bet on the next NFL player to be arrested for a felony, and when it will happen.

Aaron Rodgers merks Jordan Love?? ?‍♂️ I think it happens in the opener when Aaron throws 4 touchdowns in 5 passes.

Note, I have zero clue when the opener is, so it could be against us, although that is a long shot. Also, I do not think he will be arrested for it, but Bears fans would be happy if he was.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Do you city folk even like the movie 'Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby"?
FYI your information, I have been to a NASCAR race before. I'm not in to it, but my dad likes it so I bought him tickets to a race at Kansas Speedway one year. I wish all sporting events allowed you to bring in a cooler full of your own beer.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Golf and Soccer were both on..... why watch NASCAR

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
FYI your information, I have been to a NASCAR race before. I'm not in to it, but my dad likes it so I bought him tickets to a race at Kansas Speedway one year. I wish all sporting events allowed you to bring in a cooler full of your own beer.

Did you go with him? It is a big party and really fun live.

I like Nascar when it fires up every year at Daytona. And I stay into it for a month or two and then just follow along by reading about or seeing highlights.

I don't have a driver. But I really like Joe Gibbs because he is a awesome dude so you could say I root for JGR drivers but in the end, I don't lose sleep over who wins and loses.

I was happy to see it back live.

Brum Bear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Have had practically no live sport on TV for months here. Today there was a choice of Australian Rugby League or German Women's Soccer.

Think there is Snooker from Monday ?