The only MOCK DRAFT content that matters

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Where’s the actual mock draft?

Be careful, some dude’s allegedly trying to get you banned for shit posting. There’s no way this would be an example of it, right?
I dont post anything that is ban worthy. Those losers can try their hardest but its not going to happen.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
I dont post anything that is ban worthy. Those losers can try their hardest but its not going to happen.
That’s all well and good, but where’s the mock draft?

I’m interested in seeing who your guys are.

Where do you stand on Metchie or going BPA instead of the double WR/OL trope that’s trending?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
That’s all well and good, but where’s the mock draft?

I’m interested in seeing who your guys are.

Where do you stand on Metchie or going BPA instead of the double WR/OL trope that’s trending?
I'd go best available Christian Watson.

I dont care what they need on defense. You need to know what you have in Fields sooner rather than later. Letting him play with a garbage O roster would be a massive mistake. Get two WRs on day 2.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
I'd go best available Christian Watson.

I dont care what they need on defense. You need to know what you have in Fields sooner rather than later. Letting him play with a garbage O roster would be a massive mistake. Get two WRs on day 2.
So, Watson & Moore, or are you thinking doubling up on X?

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I respect people who actually make mocks as long as they only make a limited amount and don't include a bunch of unnecessary and unrealistic amount of trades.

Id rather converse with someone who has reviewed tape, done their own homework, and then comes up with their best projection on what's possible. They actually take a position on who they want and understand the context of where players are coming from and the expectations.

Otherwise we end up with a bunch of nitwits here who have 20/20 vision on what we should've done in hindsight and have expectations that aren't based in reality.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
I respect people who actually make mocks as long as they only make a limited amount and don't include a bunch of unnecessary and unrealistic amount of trades.

Id rather converse with someone who has reviewed tape, done their own homework, and then comes up with their best projection on what's possible. They actually take a position on who they want and understand the context of where players are coming from and the expectations.

Otherwise we end up with a bunch of nitwits here who have 20/20 vision on what we should've done in hindsight and have expectations that aren't based in reality.
Exactly. I don’t like the homogeny that comes from a bunch of people all using the same sims. People who watch film, know the prospects, and have informed opinions that allow for some prognostication are great.

I personally didn’t like people posting pics of a sim like it was a mock. There are three or four dudes that do them really well that I like.

I’m looking forward to seeing the final mocks from them this week.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Id rather converse with someone who doesn't base all of his posts off of what GM he blindly supports and then dresses up his biased bs as some kind of big football brane draftnik analysis.

There's so much bs that goes on on message boards. Lots of pretending to know about all of these players. Lots of lying about breaking down film aka watching YouTube highlights.

I hate to break it to you folks but no one here is a scout and if someone is, they don't have the time to do mock drafts and jerk each other off over their great 4th round trade back that netted them the WR they had their eye on while picking up an extra 6th round pick.

The first step in growing as a community is admitting that there is a lot of pretending happening here, unless some of you really have broken down film of that CB out of Ouachita.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Id rather converse with someone who doesn't base all of his posts off of what GM he blindly supports and then dresses up his biased bs as some kind of big football brane draftnik analysis.

There's so much bs that goes on on message boards. Lots of pretending to know about all of these players. Lots of lying about breaking down film aka watching YouTube highlights.

I hate to break it to you folks but no one here is a scout and if someone is, they don't have the time to do mock drafts and jerk each other off over their great 4th round trade back that netted them the WR they had their eye on while picking up an extra 6th round pick.

The first step in growing as a community is admitting that there is a lot of pretending happening here, unless some of you really have broken down film of that CB out of Ouachita.
For sure. There are very few people on this board who actually dig deep in their research of the draft and can talk about it intelligently. 90% of the board doesn't know shit beyond the first round (myself included) and that's fine. I don't want to nor have the time and desire to research a 4th round CB from the MAC.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
For sure. There are very few people on this board who actually dig deep in their research of the draft and can talk about it intelligently. 90% of the board doesn't know shit beyond the first round (myself included) and that's fine. I don't want to nor have the time and desire to research a 4th round CB from the MAC.
Thank you for being brave enough to say this.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:

I actually agree with the bolded comment. Too many people on here blindly support Poles and he hasn't done s*** to earn anyone's trust at this point. People should converse with an open mind.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I actually agree with the bolded comment. Too many people on here blindly support Poles and he hasn't done s*** to earn anyone's trust at this point. People should converse with an open mind.
We go live to Pompeii where vabf15 is looking at all of Ryan Pace's 5th round picks.
FQhkfIaWUAA-rBT.jpg

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:

Wise words. I hope we can all learn from this.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

So who are you drafting?
Or are you just another nitwit talking about nitwits? What are you offering other than bitching?

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
So who are you drafting?
Or are you just another nitwit talking about nitwits? What are you offering other than bitching?
I take plenty of stances on what the Bears should or should not do. It's why many on here know I've been a supporter of Pace. It's because he consistently made decisions that in context that were good. But people like to criticize in hindsight when in reality some situations are lose-lose.

The same complainers refuse to really take any hard stances in real time.

But ti answer your question, I'm going to post a mock in the next 24 hours or so

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
I take plenty of stances on what the Bears should or should not do. It's why many on here know I've been a supporter of Pace. It's because he consistently made decisions that in context that were good. But people like to criticize in hindsight when in reality some situations are lose-lose.

The same complainers refuse to really take any hard stances in real time.

But ti answer your question, I'm going to post a mock in the next 24 hours or so
I'm looking forward to seeing it. They collapsed the one that I made today into a megathread. Feel free to check it out. Make sure to shout me out when you put that mock live.