The only stat that matters and why Nagy shouldve already been fired!

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
We all know the bears averaged 30 ppg in the games BIll Lazor called the offense. But did you know in the last 29 games Matt Nagy has called the plays the bears are averaging less than 18 points per game? In 3 games this season theyre averageing 11 points. That is all.

jive

Liked Posts:
He is the reason why a good OC wouldn't want to come to Chicago. Why would a proven play caller want to work under a bozo play caller and bust their butt on crappy game plans. I wonder if Bill Lazor feels like a part of him dies every Sunday.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
We all know the bears averaged 30 ppg in the games BIll Lazor called the offense. But did you know in the last 29 games Matt Nagy has called the plays the bears are averaging less than 18 points per game? In 3 games this season theyre averageing 11 points. That is all.

Yes......unfortunately, I knew.

But remember his offense is so "complex" ??

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
The only game the Bears offense looked really good with him as a playcaller was that fluky 6 TD performance Trubisky had against the Bucs early in Nagy's first season as HC. Ever since that Vikings game right before they beat the Rams 15-6, every NFL defensive coordinator has had Nagy wired.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Fantasy scenario.

Imagine losing to the Lions at home...like the defense holds them to 9, but we lose 9 - 6.

Pace decides to try to save his own ass and fires Nagy Monday morning...announcing Bill Lazor as the interm coach.

That would be lit. The fan base would be ecstatic. I bet we'd be a better team THIS year.

There's no doubt in my mind Lazor would guide us to a better record than Nagy.

Fuck Nagy and his bullshit Club Dubb. We don't need him for anything. We don't need him to hand over play calling - we need him out of the organization.

greg23

Liked Posts:
The only game the Bears offense looked really good with him as a playcaller was that fluky 6 TD performance Trubisky had against the Bucs early in Nagy's first season as HC. Ever since that Vikings game right before they beat the Rams 15-6, every NFL defensive coordinator has had Nagy wired.

Yep

That was 2018....but, someone said have patience and no knee-jerk reactions!!!

.....40 games later and its the same shit; only worse.

He needs to hand off the play sheet....if not, he needs to be forced to or relieved of his duties

It's really fking simple....if any....ANY...offensive coordinator produced these results for 4 season (40 games) they'd have been canned a LONG TIME ago......why does he get a pass because he's the head coach?

mecha

Liked Posts:
Yep

That was 2018....but, someone said have patience and no knee-jerk reactions!!!

.....40 games later and its the same shit; only worse.

He needs to hand off the play sheet....if not, he needs to be forced to or relieved of his duties

It's really fking simple....if any....ANY...offensive coordinator produced these results for 4 season (40 games) they'd have been canned a LONG TIME ago......why does he get a pass because he's the head coach?
he gets a pass because this is the Chicago Bears. not the Baltimore Ravens. you know, a team that's won twice as many Super Bowls as the Bears in half the time. LOL

what a blowjob franchise.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
No O-line and a terrible head coach.

Sure start firing people, but don't be shy.