The Packers could EASILY lose to us

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You all need to stop acting like this game will be a blowout loss. It is far far from that. The game could go in OUR favor for several reasons:

1. WE are coming off a seriously emotional win. Trubs was spotted crying in the dressing room after the game, with Kyle Long draped all over him consoling his emotional outburst. Everyone was dancing and doing "Nagy-downs" after the game, except Trubs. His heart is in this sport, and that emotional momentum is gonna propel us into this next game.

2. The Packers are 0-6 on the road. Now, some might say the "odds" are in their favor instead of ours, but I think we have a one sided coin here. I flipped it 43 times,and every single time we won!

3. The Packers are all but eliminated from playoff contention. I think they have given up and might mail it in! Erin is so buttfucked if his o-line decides to take plays off against our front 7.

4. The Packers are still PISSED that their baffoon of a front office fired the head coach instead of the GM who doesn't know how to sign free agents.

5. We're like 6-14 against the Packers the last 10 years. But please, before you consider the odds, remember point 2 where the bears have a one sided coin in play. I'm still flipping, it still keeps landing on our bears.

Now I'm not going to say this game will be a blowout win, or maybe Trubs gets injured or Mack forgets how to pass rush etc, because I'm smarter than that and have ran the numbers. BUT, I do think this game is CLOSE and am hoping you guys see the logic I've laid out here.

Thank you so much. Also, go Bears! :bearbang:

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
OP is full of false perceptions...and having a crybaby at QB is never a good thing.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Quality post. Bear down and fuck the cheese heads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
If Mitch can get us an 85 passer rating, we win!

What say you?

He needs to break this trend against good teams; he's only getting good stats against really shitty teams.

Rams = 110 yards, 1 TD, 3 INTs, 33.3 passer rating.
Vikings = 165 yards, 1 TD, 2 INTs, 69.9 passer rating.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Don't forget that the Packers head coach isn't used to being a head coach in cold weather. It could take affect his ability to call the game the way he planned on.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't forget that the Packers head coach isn't used to being a head coach in cold weather. It could take affect his ability to call the game the way he planned on.

It has been confirmed that Aaron Rodgers is the HC and has been for quite a while.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
The good thing is that Mitch is self aware about his weaknesses. He said he had sloppy footwork and was antsy to get the ball out against them. That sounds like rust and the jitters to me but he does have a foot work issue which is very correctable with time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
It has been confirmed that Aaron Rodgers is the HC and has been for quite a while.
The highest paid head coach in the league isn't getting the job done this year.

Maybe he is throwing games so they can get a better draft position.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I re-watched the game...his footwork on those throws was brutal.....

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I re-watched the game...his footwork on those throws was brutal.....

I confirmed this upon my 3rd watch as well. Also all-22 on my second watch confirmed many open WR not seen by Mitchell.

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
I just would not want to be giving this Bears defense any bulletin board material if it was me. Not a smart move there, oh arrogant #12.