“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
That's an upsetting read.

No idea how someone keeps picking themselves back up going through that while trying to keep their career alive with the hurdles he's faced.

Goes to show how being disparaging anywhere about a player without knowing their plight makes many look like an uneducated fool when it comes to sports men and women.

Can't like the post, but appreciate the sharing of it.

Grape

Liked Posts:
It's a long read human interest story. Not much new, but the stuff with his brothers is still crazy.

Unless I’m mistaken, the editor’s note is a pretty significant piece of “news” is it not?

Just so sad.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Terribly tragic series of events with his family, just blow after blow after blow.

As regards to Bears football - the article confirms what was pretty obvious last year in that his knee injury was much more serious than communicated and was never going to be a quick 1 year recovery.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who was it on here that basically said that his brother deserved it because a thug (the poster meant "black") with that label.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Who was it on here that basically said that his brother deserved it because a thug (the poster meant "black") with that label.

Is this the content you are searching for?

I don't think its a joke. Tarik and his family don't seem very intelligent.

I mean his brother did walk into an electrical field.

Obviously, my condolences, but it would not shock me if all that cash he's made thus far has dwindled in the last few months since his brothers passing.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Also, not gonna read that article, but is tarik ever going to play football again?

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the original Tyrell Cohen thread was put out of its misery by the mods.

Found this though.

As many know, @BearsBud recently made a mockery of Tyrell Cohen after he went missing and still hasn't owned up to his fuckery since his tragic passing. Even lurkers who maybe don't bring as much traffic to CCS were coming out of nowhere and asking him to be removed. This sad, pathetic, incell, boomer should not be allowed to post his toxic bullshit.

Thanks.

Well no surprise there

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Found this though.

Well no surprise there

Would you look at the date. 1 year banniversary!

Grape

Liked Posts:
Also, not gonna read that article, but is tarik ever going to play football again?
Sounds like he's found a bit of juice in his legs again and is excited to come back.

But he also did write "it will feel like you can’t take much more, and that if one more bad thing happens to you, you’re probably going to check out," which isn't great because the editor's note mentions that his other brother died a few days after Tarik wrote the essay.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Found this though.

Well no surprise there
that's a pretty epic thread actually. It was before @Mighty Joe Young was outed about his hal9000 account. He was trying SOOOO hard not to be himself lol

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My god. Reading all that and then the note that his other brother died a few days after he wrote it….sad shit

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

I think that's what got @nc0gnet0 banned from the Lions Board

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
It's a long read human interest story.

Wow, that kid has been through enough. I hope everything takes a turn for the best for him and the family he has left. I'll root for him now more than i've ever rooted for him.