dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
We'll see how many posts of positive we can get through before the negative Nancies jump all up in here.

Couple rookies looked like they belong in J.Johnson and D.Mooney.

B.Nichols made a couple really nice plays in the 4th quarter when we needed him to but we missed E.Goldman against the run which most of us expected. Still not a bad showing from Nichols.

Anyone watch either of the T.Gipson's? I know it was the safety Gipson that was the cover man on the Hockenson TD and don't think the edge rushing T.Gipson did much. Think Mingo got the most playing time opposite K.Mack.

E.Jackson and K.Fuller were the E.Jackson and K.Fuller we're used to.

The run game looked good. Is that cause Det has a bad front 7 or did our o-line and RB's play better? Anyone keep a good eye on the o-linemen to give an opinion on how they looked especially Ifedi, Leno and Massie?

ARob didn't end up with big stats but still proved how he's definitely a #1 WR in this league and needs to get his new contract.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
We'll see how many posts of positive we can get through before the negative Nancies jump all up in here.

Couple rookies looked like they belong in J.Johnson and D.Mooney.

B.Nichols made a couple really nice plays in the 4th quarter when we needed him to but we missed E.Goldman against the run which most of us expected. Still not a bad showing from Nichols.

Anyone watch either of the T.Gipson's? I know it was the safety Gipson that was the cover man on the Hockenson TD and don't think the edge rushing T.Gipson did much. Think Mingo got the most playing time opposite K.Mack.

E.Jackson and K.Fuller were the E.Jackson and K.Fuller we're used to.

The run game looked good. Is that cause Det has a bad front 7 or did our o-line and RB's play better? Anyone keep a good eye on the o-linemen to give an opinion on how they looked especially Ifedi, Leno and Massie?

ARob didn't end up with big stats but still proved how he's definitely a #1 WR in this league and needs to get his new contract.
mingo was 50/50, he had a bundle of plays at one point.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
I think a huge positive that will get overlooked is the team basically had a "worst case scenario" start to the game, and instead of just rolling over and biting the pillow like they have in past years, the team hung in, battled back, and picked up the all important win. It's a sloppy win, but they count the same as clean ones, and the NFL is all about building momentum - good teams find ways to win, start early building a habit of finding ways to win.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Positives:
- Run game was great
- oline was very good
- Mooney's got game
- Jaylon Johnson's got game
- Allen Robinson dependable and reliable
- Ant Mill was big time in the clutch
- Trubisky clutch
- Cairo Santos did his job
- Kyle fuller and Eddie Jackson made the play when one was desperately needed

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Positives:
- Run game was great
- oline was very good
- Mooney's got game
- Jaylon Johnson's got game
- Allen Robinson dependable and reliable
- Ant Mill was big time in the clutch
- Trubisky clutch
- Cairo Santos did his job
- Kyle fuller and Eddie Jackson made the play when one was desperately needed

Was the o-line very good? I haven't watched the game again but probably will skim through it tonight.

Ant Mill, don't know how i forgot about him and not only the TD catch but the sideline toe drag swag catch and another good catch as well. They're gonna start using him more and more as the year goes on. I got some shit in one of my fantasy leagues for using some of my waiver wire budget to pick him up on Friday.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Was the o-line very good? I haven't watched the game again but probably will skim through it tonight.

Ant Mill, don't know how i forgot about him and not only the TD catch but the sideline toe drag swag catch and another good catch as well. They're gonna start using him more and more as the year goes on. I got some shit in one of my fantasy leagues for using some of my waiver wire budget to pick him up on Friday.
In pass protection they were good, not very good or great (certainly better than last year though), but in the run game they were great. They also had 0 penalties, so I think saying they were very good is fair for them.

CygnusX44

Bulgogi Apparatus
Liked Posts:
I love the positivity! Like I’ve been saying, if the refs finally treat us fair we can go 15 wins. A positive thing was last night at Jewel, I was wearing my BEARS hat, mask, jersey and sweats - saw an asshat wearing a Chiefs hat, and yelled “Chiefs suck!!!” Lolz

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I love the positivity! Like I’ve been saying, if the refs finally treat us fair we can go 15 wins. A positive thing was last night at Jewel, I was wearing my BEARS hat, mask, jersey and sweats - saw an asshat wearing a Chiefs hat, and yelled “Chiefs suck!!!” Lolz

Huh....well alrighty then and thank you for the positivity.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Jaylon Johnson had a great first game. Seriously looked to me like he belonged. Sure he got banged up on one play by AP but man his coverage was superb.

Mooney made some people miss.

They ran the ball and it worked. Much less of the Nagy fuckery.

Ant mill and Mitch had great chemistry to end the 2nd half.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Can I recommend quitting this? It isn't good.