The practical answer for the bears at QB

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow! Possible first round? I hadn't seen much talk about him online. I guess I didnt search hard enough. I thought I had a nice sleeper pick lol
I thought he was my sleeper pick for the 2nd round until I noticed he was going in the first round in most mock drafts. I was shocked. Lol.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Huh? What?

Did you watch mahomes in college? Serious question. Because the guy you saw on Saturday's is not the same guy you're seeing in the NFL on sundays.

Eason literally has the same exact weaknesses as mahomes did entering the NFL. Mahomes put up better numbers, as is expected of anyone in an Air raid offense.

I won't be shocked if the combine jumps him up to a first round pick. This guy was the #1 QB prospect just a couple years back.

I'm not saying he is the next mahomes, or that he will even be an NFL starter. What I'm saying is for once I'd love to draft the QB with the most arm talent in the draft and bank on developing that.

Unlike Mahomes........Eason doesn't have the mobility to operate behind our OL.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
We just do not have the firepower to fix the QB this year. I wish there was a way around it.

Additionally, we have holes that we CAN do something about, it just does not make any sense to pursue anything other than a "backup" QB this year....