The practical answer for the bears at QB

coolio

Liked Posts:
actually the best thing would be winning the Superbowl.......
They can’t even run the ball I don’t think that’s a possibility next year

teams with a worse offense than bears - jets dolphins redskins

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
What grinds me is how the hell Green Bay has managed to find them but the Bears would not recognize one if Brady walked in the door right now and said he was looking for a job.

Yeah, it's a systemic problem. It's not the QBs. It's the Bears. That's what I'm saying. Shit needs to fundamentally change with the organization before we'll ever actually contend. How do we get rid of ownership? Who is collecting for the billboard???

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
And fuck off with Mitch. How many fucking times can you trot out his anemic, robotic ass and watch him do absolutely nothing to put the offense in position to put up points. Regardless of lip service, it is obvious Nagy is done with Mitch.
And FK off with the blinders you wear. Mahommie would have failed here, our problems would ruin any QB. Even if Mitch sucks as bad as you think no one would have won here. Our problems are much deeper then just the QB.

coolio

Liked Posts:
What grinds me is how the hell Green Bay has managed to find them but the Bears would not recognize one if Brady walked in the door right now and said he was looking for a job.
The packers almost traded Aaron Rodgers for randy moss when they still had Favre

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Yeah, it's a systemic problem. It's not the QBs. It's the Bears. That's what I'm saying. Shit needs to fundamentally change with the organization before we'll ever actually contend. How do we get rid of ownership? Who is collecting for the billboard???
The owners own, that's it. They are not the problem. They don't coach or pick the talent. They just collect the money.

TheMarshallPlan

Ladies: Libertarians Do It Better!
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I would trade quite a bit for Burrow and only Burrow in this draft. No way i take the chance on Tua with as serious a injury as his hip injury was for a QB. I'd give up picks and certain players to get Burrow and to get Lawrence next year.

I'd even give the thought of selling off players this offseason and throwing next season to have a shot at getting Lawrence but that's taking a hell of a chance cause there will be other teams doing the same thing and some that won't win 2 games without actually trying to lose.

I wouldn't for any other player in this draft, maybe Herbert but not close to as much as i'd give up for Burrow.

There is absolutely no way that Pace would draft Lawrence.

He'd find the QB equivalent of Dragan Tarlac. Hell he might even hire a Medium to communicate with Jerry Krause to figure it out.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
And FK off with the blinders you wear. Mahommie would have failed here, our problems would ruin any QB. Even if Mitch sucks as bad as you think no one would have won here. Our problems are much deeper then just the QB.
What? Nagy came from Reid. Im not a Bears fan and lets say MAhomes wouldnt be everything he has done in KC. You are talking still a star. Trubs is literally a moron. He cant read through his progressions. That isnt Nagy. Thats him sucking at his job. Grow up ya weirdo

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
The packers almost traded Aaron Rodgers for randy moss when they still had Favre

Don't recall that. Might have worked more to the Packers favor at the time if Moss and Farve where teamed up. In any case, GB has had the know for QB's more so than the Bears.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:

It is the Bears for sure. Their inability to put a legitimate person in the position of President and CEO is what has held this team back. Look at the ownership for a minute and ask yourself if they have any type of network built up within the NFL. My opinion is, no they don't. The only time you ever hear NFL people talk about the organization is when they are calling a Bears game, other than that you never hear about the McCaskey's and any contributions they add in any ways towards the game. I mean WTF, why is the highest trophy to be had in the game named after a coach and not the founder of the game and league? Isn't that in and of its self a slap in the face at the Bears organization!! Honestly, I was actually floored when I saw Ginny hand the ball to that kid at the start of the SB. That is without a doubt the first time I ever saw the Bears organization put out there for all to see, and I'm sure 99% of the audience did not have a clue as to who she was..

As long as Teddy is hiring, the Bears will look like what their track record has been, lose five seasons, have a miracle jump to 13 wins, then fall right back to lose 5 seasons. The trend is there, look it up. As you say, the problem is systemic, and goes deeper than just missing on QB's.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
At 6-6. Weight: 227 Eason is a big guy. I'm not sure if he has the mobility to operate behind our OL.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
How many Bears QBs have left the team and played better for the next team?