The Pros and Cons for Jimmy Butler playing heavy minutes

RockyIII

Liked Posts:
Cons= Jimmy's body has to be taken a beaten this is most likely when injuries occur. Pacing your self has to be hard knowing you are playing the entire game. Your offense takes a hit when you are asked to stop top NBA players but if he can somehow make Wade and Lebron work on the offensive side than he has accomplished his goal because when he's guarding them he will make then work.

Pros= Jimmy is growing up right before our eyes. When u defend the likes of Lebron James, Wade, Joe Johnson, Derron Williams for the entire duration you have no other choice to get better. Their in a sense teaching him and making him a better player. Once this season is over and he sits back and realize what he has accomplished the sky is the limit for him.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Cons= Jimmy's body has to be taken a beaten this is most likely when injuries occur. Pacing your self has to be hard knowing you are playing the entire game. Your offense takes a hit when you are asked to stop top NBA players but if he can somehow make Wade and Lebron work on the offensive side than he has accomplished his goal because when he's guarding them he will make then work.

Pros= Jimmy is growing up right before our eyes. When u defend the likes of Lebron James, Wade, Joe Johnson, Derron Williams for the entire duration you have no other choice to get better. Their in a sense teaching him and making him a better player. Once this season is over and he sits back and realize what he has accomplished the sky is the limit for him.

Jimmy Butler is my future allstar.
I been saying it all year.

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
With all the injuries mounting up, we really don't have the luxury to think about 'the negatives'. I mean, Butler could get hurt walking into the arena. At this point of the season, guys are going to be asked to play heavy minutes. It's especially the case for the Bulls, again, with the injury situation they're dealing with. Butler's showing that with increased minutes, he's bound to improve at both ends of the floor. If he's able to improve the consistency on his jumper, I think we've got a building block who can defend the both backcourt positions and the small forward.

ChettheJet

Liked Posts:
I don't see a problem because he hasn't logged heavy minutes all year so he shouldn't be nursing the minor aches and pains that Boozer, Noah or Deng would be after playing 30+ minutes for the entire season. He's also jacked up to be getting his chance to play, in the playoffs, against the stars of the other team and making his case to start next year. That carries him quite a ways. And he should be the starting 2 guard next year.

sicko

Liked Posts:
Jimmy is young, he can take the minutes

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
h4lHZv3.jpg

I wouldn't mind having a high resolution of this image to photoshop, print, hang on my wall.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
No thank you. Fathead sucks.

:smug:

Still need a high res image :D