The RB Position

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
I just watched tape of Devin SIngletary, and he is the closest thing to Kareem hunt in this draft, both have very similar running style speed elusiveness vision and balance. but I think Hunt had a little more power,

I think Sanders and Singletary and Henderson are best fits in this offense and Montgomery as well but slightly different kind of back

TrapperKarl

Liked Posts:
Unless the Bears trade up, Sanders will be gone.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just watched tape of Devin SIngletary, and he is the closest thing to Kareem hunt in this draft, both have very similar running style speed elusiveness vision and balance. but I think Hunt had a little more power,

I think Sanders and Singletary and Henderson are best fits in this offense and Montgomery as well but slightly different kind of back
Agree

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
The Bears had 468 rushing attempts last season and I would expect that to hold or even have a slight reduction as Mitchell improves

The question now is how does it get split up [2018 carries in this offense]

Mike Davis

Tarik Cohen [99]

Draft Pick

Cordarrelle Patterson

Other WRs [16]

QB [19 called runs]

4th RB [Mizzell, Cunningham, Nall] [20]

Random Craziness [Hicks, Burton] [2]
I'd just predict a few things...

All those end runs Nagy had poor frail Miller and Gabriel do... and even some of Cohen's...
-- those will done by Patterson , and a lot more, and up the middle, cause he can actually do it well. He doesn't have a faster 40, but he's fast, and can do those runs better than most anyone -- And he's a surprisingly big dude, with nice moves, and can smash another 2 yards at the end of those runs and take the punishment. I think he'll be used a lot.

Cordarrelle Patterson: 60.

We don't know which RB the Bears draft, so it's hard to say, but I think...

If he's good, Davis will receive the lion's share of rushes: 220

Draft RB: 110

I think Cohen's runs will decrease to 70.

Mitch called runs: 15

Everyone else (Nall, Miller, Gabriel, etc): 25

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yeah, now is not the time to look at how the RB carries are gonna be divided considering you don't even have a worthy starting RB yet.

They didn't have a worthy starting RB last year either