The REAL reason why Da Bears will beat the packers at soldier field...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthSida773

Liked Posts:
Rodgers hasn't beaten a team with a winning record on the road since 2012.

0594mLs.png

Is 0-0 a winning record? Nope..

But it isn't a losing record either...

Enjoy :)

da_bears6

Liked Posts:
Rodgers is going to destory this defense week 1.

Having said that I don't think Thompson is as good enough of a GM anymore to make them the Super Bowl favorites they should have been every year since 2010 the Packers should have dumped him for Schneider. But I'm glad they didn't because the Packers would be even better.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
iv66iza.png

Maybe Jay is due for a win. Meh. Wonder if Fox will bench him in the opener if he plays like he typically does against Green Bay.

Last edited:

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Looks like GB has problems early on the defensive side. There still scoring plenty in your stats shown.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ya know, I am sticking with my "Bears will suck" this year prediction and do no better that 6 wins, but this COULD be on of them. Week one is a funny week in the NFL, the Pack doesn't traditionally start strong, and the Bears will have huge chips on their shoulders.

The Cutler nutthuggers will go euphoric, Playoff/Superbowl posts will litter the board, and then week 2 -17 will happen, and once the Bears get punched in the mouth, it will be business as usual.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
We would shock the world if we beat Goon Bay in week one. What a great way to start the season.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
so a statistic that doesn't even apply to the game, and probably the bears will finish season with losing record so we aren't in that category.

I like our team ok if Fangio can work some magic we are underrated. However, the schedule is really poopy. :(

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Rodgers hasn't beaten a team with a winning record on the road since 2012.

0594mLs.png

Is 0-0 a winning record? Nope..

But it isn't a losing record either...

Enjoy :)

Wow!!! Just wow. What a sick ass find. But please don't post facts about Rodgers choking vs good teams bc then all the Rodgers homers will come out and skirt the issue and blame it on the weather or other excuses. It's already bad enough that he choked away playoff games and is awful at coming back from behind in the 4th...but damn! We all knew he was bad vs good teams on the road but wow. He is so far behind Brady it's not even funny.

I'm really surprised and still waiting for the first Rodgers homer to surface or to mention Cutler hahaha

So far so good.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
And the Bears with Cutler at QB have beaten the Packers 1 time in 12 tries. I'd say the Packers chances are pretty good.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Out of curiosity, when was the last time Cutler beat a team with a winning record on the road?

Status
Not open for further replies.