The Reason WHY THIBBS MUST GO!!!!

nbafan23

Liked Posts:
Thing is who is out there who you want that you think can replace Thibs?

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:

well it depends on if you want a coach to step right in carry this team to a championship or if you're looking more at the future....i personally am the latter and my choice is Fred Hoiberg

MrDynamite32

Liked Posts:
I don't think Thibs is a bad coach and I give him props for making the Bulls a respectable team again, but it's becoming more evident that the Thibodeau era has run its course much like it did with the White Sox and Ozzie Guillen.

nbafan23

Liked Posts:
I don't think Thibs is a bad coach and I give him props for making the Bulls a respectable team again, but it's becoming more evident that the Thibodeau era has run its course much like it did with the White Sox and Ozzie Guillen.

That's what I've been saying. Hoiberg might be a difficult one because he's a college coach and the Bulls will still have a championship caliber team going into next year. They are probably looking for someone who can manage minutes better and play the young players more to help them develop which are the 2 biggest knocks on Thibs.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
They're going to look for someone who is creative offensively, without hurting what's in place defensively.

You think GarPax gives a fuck about minutes if they average 110 a night?

nbafan23

Liked Posts:
They're going to look for someone who is creative offensively, without hurting what's in place defensively.

You think GarPax gives a fuck about minutes if they average 110 a night?

Who knows what GarPax is truly thinking.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
That's what I've been saying. Hoiberg might be a difficult one because he's a college coach and the Bulls will still have a championship caliber team going into next year. They are probably looking for someone who can manage minutes better and play the young players more to help them develop which are the 2 biggest knocks on Thibs.

Jimmy Butler averaged 8.5 minutes a game his rookie year. Three years later he's the Most Improved Player. Tell us more about Thibs not developing young players.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Thibs isn't being out coached

in the first round Kidd handled his ass...Bulls won that series due to being far more talented

this series i don't know if out coached is the word but he has had a poor showing forsure

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
in the first round Kidd handled his ass...Bulls won that series due to being far more talented

this series i don't know if out coached is the word but he has had a poor showing forsure

Saying he is being out coached assumes Blatt is the one in control. He's not. You have the current best player in the world who played one of the most efficient games you could ask a guy to have. That's not being out coached, that's being outplayed.

nbafan23

Liked Posts:
Thibs is being out coached.....by LeBron.

Blatt almost got a Tech for the Cavs in game 4.

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
If the Bulls decide to get rid of Thibs, they should trade him to the Magic for one of their three 2017 first round picks. I am pretty sure the Magic would do that in a heartbeat. While everybody thinks the new coach will be Hoiberg, I am not so sure because of his heart issues and that he does not want to deal with the stress levels that come with the job.

nbafan23

Liked Posts:
If the Bulls decide to get rid of Thibs, they should trade him to the Magic for one of their three 2017 first round picks. I am pretty sure the Magic would do that in a heartbeat. While everybody thinks the new coach will be Hoiberg, I am not so sure because of his heart issues and that he does not want to deal with the stress levels that come with the job.

What about the Pelicans?

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
One reason Thibs has to go is because I'd like to see Jimmy Butler be a productive player when he is in his early 30s. At the current pace, Butler will be broken down in a few years similar to what happened to Deng.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:

It's not about replacing Thibs but moving on from what is a stale situation. Both sides I think could use a fresh start.

SweetHomeChicago

I have a Senior Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lebron is giving the Bulls a taste of their own medicine. When Jordan was hogging all the Championships I am more than sure that this is how the rest of the NBA felt.

Just for a little perspective, I do not think Lebron is as good as Jordan. I believe the teams Jordan had to defeat were better.

At least in the eastern conf this is true IMO.