The Ringer on the Bulls

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They should try using Lavine and Vucevic as bench mob scorer spark plugs.

If it’s the right fit that player can ascend a team for a while.

Caruso-Ayo-DeRozan-PWill-Drummond is how you should start and finish games.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
They should try using Lavine and Vucevic as bench mob scorer spark plugs.

If it’s the right fit that player can ascend a team for a while.

Caruso-Ayo-DeRozan-PWill-Drummond is how you should start and finish games.
Spacing is atrocious but there’s certainly been worse ideas. The problem is, LaVine has a max contract….if you’re sitting him at the end of games, that’s a problem.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Even the suggested solution of blowing it up is dire. It's basically a coin flip whether or not we keep our pick with a bottom 3 record.

Finishing with one of the three worst records in the league would guarantee a 52.1 percent chance to keep that pick in a draft that may transform the sport.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Even the suggested solution of blowing it up is dire. It's basically a coin flip whether or not we keep our pick with a bottom 3 record.
They will also get other assets back by blowing it up (picks/young players). It wouldn’t be all about getting the Magic pick back, but that would obviously make it a home run

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
They will also get other assets back by blowing it up (picks/young players). It wouldn’t be all about getting the Magic pick back, but that would obviously make it a home run
Yeah we should see what teams have to offer. I think the article may be overvaluing what we have - I don't see a team giving up to three first or some high value pick for DeRozan. It's not that he isn't good but his style is poison in the current NBA: No 3's, No D, ISO heavy.

LaVine is our best asset to get something significant in return and his value has to be at the lowest it's ever been. He just signed a massive contract and hasn't looked so hot coming off a knee surgery.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What happened to Anthony Davis trade?

Or just trading Vucevic for a true power forward or young center to develop?

Bigger problem…why weren’t Markenen and Wendell carter gonna develop here?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I mean Markennan decided to become the Terminator he’s in unbelievable physical condition now.

We made him want to leave not workout. We made his family request a trade.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Yeah we should see what teams have to offer. I think the article may be overvaluing what we have - I don't see a team giving up to three first or some high value pick for DeRozan. It's not that he isn't good but his style is poison in the current NBA: No 3's, No D, ISO heavy.

LaVine is our best asset to get something significant in return and his value has to be at the lowest it's ever been. He just signed a massive contract and hasn't looked so hot coming off a knee surgery.
I think DeMar could bring back 2 1sts rather easily. For example, how about something like this with the Suns

DeMar

For

Crowder (expiring)
Saric (expiring)
Craig (expiring)
2023 1st (unprotected)
2025 1st (unprotected)

Might even be able to get another 1st since the 23 and 25 picks will likely be late 1sts.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I think DeMar could bring back 2 1sts rather easily. For example, how about something like this with the Suns

DeMar

For

Crowder (expiring)
Saric (expiring)
Craig (expiring)
2023 1st (unprotected)
2025 1st (unprotected)

Might even be able to get another 1st since the 23 and 25 picks will likely be late 1sts.
Do they have their 2026 or 2027 1st round draft picks? If so, I’d try getting one of those

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Do they have their 2026 or 2027 1st round draft picks? If so, I’d try getting one of those
No idea. But that’s the type of deal I’d be looking to make for DeMar. Expiring deals and picks