The Rookies Together For A Picture

msadows

Liked Posts:
AntMill isn’t gonna be cool with all those different rival gang signs being displayed.

antmill is gonna be crying when dazz starts taking snaps away from him.

I don’t think I have ever seen a draft where I liked every pick the bears had.

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
AntMill isn’t gonna be cool with all those different rival gang signs being displayed.

Why is it when white guys throw up hands and fingers its just being "rad" but when black guys do it, its gang signs?

I hope you are joking but if not -- not cool

I know what gang signs look like -- these are not gang signs. These are just kids just having fun -- doing non-gang related things that you see from celebrities and non-celebrities on Instagram every day.

Last edited:

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why is it when white guys throw up hands and fingers its just being "rad" but when black guys do it, its gang signs?

I hope you are joking but it not -- not cool

I know what gang signs look like. These are just kids just having fun -- no gang signs at all.
Two peace signs, a number 4 and love? from fields

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:

I hope you are joking but if not -- not cool

I know what gang signs look like -- these are not gang signs. These are just kids just having fun -- doing non-gang related things that you see from celebrities and non-celebrities on Instagram every day.

Dumb motherfuckers think they’re funny. That’s the problem.

pinkfloydster

Liked Posts:
I’m assuming that’s borom in the back right.

Dude looks a ton leaner than college.

That's a good sign. Seems like there were false concerns that he had difficulties controlling is weight. Sounds like his Missou coaches wanted him at an extremely heavy playing weight. If I had to place bets, Borom is this year's steal of the draft.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
I’m assuming that’s borom in the back right.

Dude looks a ton leaner than college.
I think I saw posted on here somewhere that he's down 34 lbs from his playing weight last season.

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
Two peace signs, a number 4 and love? from fields

No pitchfork signs... no hands pointing down... no pistol signs... etc., etc.

The hands up motion of these kids could mean any number of innocent things. Its ridiculous to even have to explain this because as I wrote initially, if these kids were white, I doubt very seriously we would even be having this discussion.

Last edited:

pinkfloydster

Liked Posts:
1621024815646.png

This has to be the worst picture of a draft pick. Ever. I mean, I would never draft him just based on that photo. Looks like he's doing an Oompa Loompa dance.

We can thank the Missouri coaches for causing him to fall in the draft. But I sure hope they're giving their offensive linemen Lipitor if they are encouraging that much weight gain.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
No pitchfork signs... no hands pointing down... no pistol signs... etc., etc.

The hands up motion of these kids could mean any number of innocent things. Its ridiculous to even have to explain this because as I wrote initially, if these kids were white, I doubt very seriously we would even be having this discussion.

Most of you guys know better though. And I hope the one poster was just trolling. But with so many small minded people in the world, I just wanted to clarify this because these are just kids -- and they deserve to be treated fairly.

Anthony Miller wasn't throwing up signs either. All this stuff you see on here is just wypipo h8. **** them.

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
Actually if Fields moves his hand back and forth (which I am sure he probably did) — that’s the “rad” sign that you see from surfers, people partying, concert goers, rockers, etc.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

200w.gif

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
for the 999,999,999,999, time miller threw his own dubs, the A M sign. Pace would of booted his ass by now if that was crips especially if you throw that shit up in chicago that would be no good.

A M dubs
PHOTO-Bears-Player-Throws-Up-Gang-Signs-On-Sunday-Night-Football.jpg
=
UNISEX-HOODIE-WHITE_3574e5c7-503d-4a80-9df7-5976cb291eb7_400x.jpg

------> Millers clothing line <------

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
thats 4 corner hustlers and latin kings

if you know you know

:kanye:

and tongas looks like ambrose
tongas' is close but his thumb isnt in the correct place for Ambrose sign.
Fields is throwing kings..no big deal..
i dont see any 4ch signs tho just the four fingers but not the 4 c h way. all good just a bunch of kids.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
That's a good sign. Seems like there were false concerns that he had difficulties controlling is weight. Sounds like his Missou coaches wanted him at an extremely heavy playing weight. If I had to place bets, Borom is this year's steal of the draft.
I would say that Fields is the steal of the draft, or so I hope. Borom is another steal.