The Stats Don’t Lie: Trubisky has the second worst passer rating in the NFC North

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
LOL, Yawn. had the situation been reversed, and you lost your top 3 Cb's, and the Lions had not lost thiers, what do you think the score would have been?
With Patricia still on the sidelines as the HC and Matt Chokeford at QB? Bears 27-23.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
LOL, So that wasn't a perfect pass Stafford threw to Swift at the end of the game?

your an idiot.

you are so mad. Why did the Lions draft such a butter fingers?

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL, Yawn. had the situation been reversed, and you lost your top 3 Cb's, and the Lions had not lost thiers, what do you think the score would have been?

You still only won because a rookie RB dropped an easy pass.
Your "impressive d" ?

Not so impressive at all.
Your "LOL Yawn" comment is funny, a bigger yawn is all of your lame excuses. Just stop....ooh oooh.... Detroit had a doink too.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Remember, Mitch was drafted to be the savior and he can’t even outplay Curt Cousins

Rodgers: 127.5
Curt Cousins: 118.6
Trubisky: 104.2
Stafford: 77.2 (with no help around him)
@CRM 114 You should really consider posting more in the Blackhawks forum, they need insight similar to what you provide in the Bears Forum, even though you are BoomerTrumper I'm sure they will welcome you.

Hotwheelz24

They See Me Rollin'
Liked Posts:
Isn't the Giants D and this whole new "concept/formation" very similar to the Packer's "Psycho" D from years back? I remember Cutler had a hell of a time with it but against a good QB it can really backfire. I guess it all depends on which Mitch shows up Sunday and if so in what quarter.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
@CRM 114 You should really consider posting more in the Blackhawks forum, they need insight similar to what you provide in the Bears Forum, even though you are BoomerTrumper I'm sure they will welcome you.

A) Why did you tag me and quote me in the same post?
2) I am neither a boomer nor a Trump supporter.

Thanks

bareness

Liked Posts:
WAY too early for these conclusions after one game against the Lions.

But never mind that right now. You have not maneuvered around what the Giants defense does do and are simply ADDING to the discussion what the RBs, TEs, OL and WRs have already done vs. what the Lions defense does.

Not only does that not take into account the differences between the teams and the DCs but it also neglects the track record Mitch has when he is pressured and how his footwork gets awful, how his reads shrink to the first receiver the play calls for, and how off target he is to that one read.

You think you have maneuvered all around my points - which is illuminating since it implicitly agrees that my points cannot be directly refuted without looking elsewhere and hoping things keep getting better than they were.

I will take your maneuvering as proof that you are tacitly agreeing that is not entirely UNREASONABLE to have concerns going into this game yes?

Despite the displays of swagger by others here who seem to posit this discussion as if my position is irrationally pessimistic. That is an unfair characterization imo.
Before making this point, you should take a look at Adipost thread on week 1 film review. I think its clip 12. Mitch does the opposite of what you describe. He is blitz by 7 and instead of going to his underneath teceiver in Mooney and goes for Robinson who beat his man but gave up on the route which it look like an overthrow. He read some coverages look at the breakdown.

Now does this applies to the Giants no! He will probably see something different but Mitch said something that was different from last year : Foles congratulated him on the great throw to Miller and Foles said great man you are starting to see it. Now if this is true: LET ME SAY THIS LOUD IN CLEAR...WE WILL BE IN A DIFFERENT POSITION THAN LAST YEAR.
I am willing to give Mitch a few games to see if he is really different.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
How well did he look before Detroit lost it's top three CB's, starting DE, and was literally playing against a special team emergency CB that saw no first or second team reps in the shortened preseason?

newsflash...he sucked ass. Go read the game thread.

LOL wrong poster. I'm the one who doesn't believe in Mitch.

BUT

bigger LOL at Mitch sucking ass for 3 quarters and your team still losing.

Mitch sucked ass for most of the game?? Oh ouch!

Wait, ... the Lions still lost!

Hahahah ... you suck ass at trash talking.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Before making this point, you should take a look at Adipost thread on week 1 film review. I think its clip 12. Mitch does the opposite of what you describe. He is blitz by 7 and instead of going to his underneath teceiver in Mooney and goes for Robinson who beat his man but gave up on the route which it look like an overthrow. He read some coverages look at the breakdown.

Now does this applies to the Giants no! He will probably see something different but Mitch said something that was different from last year : Foles congratulated him on the great throw to Miller and Foles said great man you are starting to see it. Now if this is true: LET ME SAY THIS LOUD IN CLEAR...WE WILL BE IN A DIFFERENT POSITION THAN LAST YEAR.
I am willing to give Mitch a few games to see if he is really different.

Congrats on your willingness and good luck.

Good play and reading by Mitch vs. the Lions is no proof for me. He has done well reading vs. DET almost every time.

I am glad you realize that it does not mean it will transfer to the Giants game or any other game this year.

Makes me wonder why you bothered posting but ok.

Your willingness to give Mitch more games isduly noted.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
LOL, So that wasn't a perfect pass Stafford threw to Swift at the end of the game?

your an idiot.
It's not even about what player A did vs what player B didn't do. The LIONS did what the LIONS do. Same shit different year. It's truly uncanny. Regardless of coaching staff or player personnel.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

your an idiot.
People don’t drop perfect passes.....LMFAO. STOP CRYING