The stupidity on this board is astounding

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
The fact that people are saying Trubisky played poorly and that he's a bust is unbelievable. He missed a couple of throws and threw the game ending interception but FFS he had some incredible plays today. He threw dimes to Miller and McBride and the Miller TD should have been his 3rd TD of OVER 20 YARDS. The 46 yard run that he broke was beautiful and he looked really composed in general today. He showed a lot of progress today and if we can just convert those red zone opportunities to 7 points we'll be golden.

The defense was great again today and they're here to stay, I'm super excited about that.

There are at least 3 more wins on the schedule in the 2nd half of the season and I would be really happy with 7 wins this year. If somebody isn't happy with 7 wins this year then they're fucking stupid, so my guess is that a lot of you wouldn't be happy with 7 wins this year.

The only thing this team needs to fix really is the WR corps. I guarantee that when this team fixes that weakness we will be an above .500 team next year. I also guarantee that all the fuckin morons on this board who are calling Trubisky a bust or calling him Mitch, "Not much" Trubisky will be calling him god when he's lighting it up next year while also saying, "I told you so." We literally have posters who only come out of the woodwork in the gameday thread when Trubisky makes a bad play.

If Trubisky can end his rookie season with a .500 record as a starter I'll be really happy. It looks like he's well on his way to doing that.

As for the Watson comparisons, yeah Watson is playing really well right now (but also throws costly picks). He seems to be a really nice guy, I like his interviews a lot, and it's nice to see that the Texans finally have a QB who could take advantage of the immense talent they have at WR. With all that being said, what makes anyone think that Watson would be playing better with the Bears than Trubisky is right now? Today he threw 3 picks, that's more than Trubisky has thrown all 4 games that he's started. Trubisky and Watson don't have to be compared to each other constantly, their situations are vastly different, 2 years of their respective careers will need to be complete before any meaningful comparisons could be made.

Dumb fucks

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
The fact that people are saying Trubisky played poor and that he's a bust is unbelievable. He missed a couple of throws and threw the game ending interception but FFS he had some incredible plays today. He threw dimes to Miller and McBride and the Miller TD should have been his 3rd TD of OVER 20 YARDS. The 46 yard run that he broke was beautiful and he looked really composed in general today. He showed a lot of progress today and if we can just convert those red zone opportunities to 7 points we'll be golden.

The defense was great again today and they're here to stay, I'm super excited about that.

There are at least 3 more wins on the schedule in the 2nd half of the season and I would be really happy with 7 wins this year. If somebody isn't happy with 7 wins this year then they're fucking stupid, so my guess is that a lot of you wouldn't be happy with 7 wins this year.

The only thing this team needs to fix really is the WR corps. I guarantee that when this team fixes that weakness we will be an above .500 team next year. I also guarantee that all the fuckin morons on this board who are calling Trubisky a bust or calling him Mitch, "Not much" Trubisky will be calling him god when he's lighting it up next year while also saying, "I told you so." We literally have posters who only come out of the woodwork in the gameday thread when Trubisky makes a bad play.

If Trubisky can end his rookie season with a .500 record as a starter I'll be really happy. It looks like he's well on his way to doing that.

As for the Watson comparisons, yeah Watson is playing really well right now (but also throwing costly picks). He seems to be a really nice guy, I like his interviews a lot, it's nice to see that the Texans finally have a QB who could take advantage of the immense talent they have at WR. With all that being said, what makes anyone think that Watson would be playing better with the Bears than Trubisky is right now? Today he threw 3 picks, that's more than Trubisky has thrown all 4 games that he's started. Trubisky and Watson don't have to be compared to each other constantly, their situations are vastly different, 2 years of their respective careers will need to be complete before any meaningful comparisons could be made.

Dumb fucks

there are few people trolling for a reaction...most sane people know it is way to early to make judgments.....also having a non-shitty game plan will help him.

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
The fact that people are saying Trubisky played poorly and that he's a bust is unbelievable. He missed a couple of throws and threw the game ending interception but FFS he had some incredible plays today. He threw dimes to Miller and McBride and the Miller TD should have been his 3rd TD of OVER 20 YARDS. The 46 yard run that he broke was beautiful and he looked really composed in general today. He showed a lot of progress today and if we can just convert those red zone opportunities to 7 points we'll be golden.

As for the Watson comparisons, yeah Watson is playing really well right now (but also throws costly picks). He seems to be a really nice guy, I like his interviews a lot, and it's nice to see that the Texans finally have a QB who could take advantage of the immense talent they have at WR. With all that being said, what makes anyone think that Watson would be playing better with the Bears than Trubisky is right now? Today he threw 3 picks, that's more than Trubisky has thrown all 4 games that he's started. Trubisky and Watson don't have to be compared to each other constantly, their situations are vastly different, 2 years of their respective careers will need to be complete before any meaningful comparisons could be made.

Dumb fucks

Most of those people are trolls.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
there are few people trolling for a reaction...most sane people know it is way to early to make judgments.....also having a non-shitty game plan will help him.

Not true, a lot of people are saying dumb shit about Trubisky. They don't go as far as calling him a bust, but for example the "Not much" Trubisky shit came from Spartan, who is not a troll.

Some of the play-calling was bad but some of it was good as well.

Reactions: 1ke

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Bust is going to far. Stating Watson looks a worlds better then trubisky is just a damn fact. Maybe some of you are too sensitive for facts

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Not true, a lot of people are saying dumb shit about Trubisky. They don't go as far as calling him a bust, but for example the "Not much" Trubisky shit came from Spartan, who is not a troll.

Some posters may have had a few to many beers before posting after and during the game.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

Spartan is overly opinionated and generally does not allow for gray areas....so he seems overly judgey....

MonkeyPox

Liked Posts:
Labeling him a bust is crazy after a few games. I think some people are just drunk posting. Trubisky is a rookie and you can't expect a lot from him with no Wr help. I don't want to start name calling but yeah there's some over reaction.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Bust is going to far. Stating Watson looks a worlds better then trubisky is just a damn fact. Maybe some of you are too sensitive for facts

Nope it isn't a damn fact. He's putting up better numbers because he has a top 5 WR in Hopkins and another great WR in Fuller. Give him Gentry and McBride and I would love to see if he looks worlds better than.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Labeling him a bust is crazy after a few games. I think some people are just drunk posting. Trubisky is a rookie and you can't expect a lot from him with no Wr help. I don't want to start name calling but yeah there's some over reaction.

When I first came onto the forum I would never name call either but everybody here does at the slightest thing so it's only right that I do too.

MonkeyPox

Liked Posts:
When I first came onto the forum I would never name call either but everybody here does at the slightest thing so it's only right that I do too.

I understand your frustration bro. Lots of meatballs out there. Personally, I think the team is better than expected. I saw a other 3-13 season coming in. I'm excited for the future

Bergz22

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He’s not a bust. He doesn’t have a lot of experience, hence the Glennon idea that failed. When I started out as a mechanic I didn’t know shit even though I went to school for it. 10 years later I’m a lot better and faster. And learned a lot from the experienced guys and made lots of mistakes.

He’s throwing to 3rd string and ps receivers who can’t get open. He has the talent, arm, mobility, smarts, leadership and will to win. Just has to learn and get experience.

My basic game plan against the bears would be 8 in the box, 2 corners in man outside and single high safety. There’s no one that a d coordinator has to worry about double covering or rolling a safety over the top.

The backwards play calling doesn’t help either.

Bears still have a lot of holes but if Trubisky ends up even being an above average qb those holes become a lot easier to fill.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:

He's not a bust, but by the same token posters are reaching for positives in his play; the reality is he clearly isn't ready and isn't showing the kind of progress you'd expect out of a #2, which is as much Fox and Duh-well's doing as it is The Frisky One's. Two or three flash plays a game can't make up for a sub-50% completion percentage. Trubisky's been shaky in the pocket and scared to death to pull the trigger. All the "moxie" he supposedly had in the preseason is just about running down his pants leg.

There are troubling signs that he may be damaged by the coaching of this regime.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There are some intelligent posters here , they unfortunately don't post much. Almost every time you see someone that has 200 posts or less and has been here for years, they say something normal.

I had friends over today for game so didn't have much time for this nonsense. Stopped in and couldn't believe some of the total shit I was reading. Its like people posting shit on their expectations instead of what is really happening.

Enjoy yourselves.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
He's not a bust, but by the same token posters are reaching for positives in his play; the reality is he clearly isn't ready and isn't showing the kind of progress you'd expect out of a #2, which is as much Fox and Duh-well's doing as it is The Frisky One's. Two or three flash plays a game can't make up for a sub-50% completion percentage. Trubisky's been shaky in the pocket and scared to death to pull the trigger. All the "moxie" he supposedly had in the preseason is just about running down his pants leg.

There are troubling signs that he may be damaged by the coaching of this regime.
That idea of being able to say he's not ready and accept it but still focus on the idea of what a #2 is expected to is silly.

I don't try why pointless per conceived notions are given thought when they knowingly contrast the entire view of the player as a individual case

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
its not this board, its Americans. Followed closely by humanity.

Reactions: 1ke

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
He’s not a bust. He doesn’t have a lot of experience, hence the Glennon idea that failed. When I started out as a mechanic I didn’t know shit even though I went to school for it. 10 years later I’m a lot better and faster. And learned a lot from the experienced guys and made lots of mistakes.

He’s throwing to 3rd string and ps receivers who can’t get open. He has the talent, arm, mobility, smarts, leadership and will to win. Just has to learn and get experience.

My basic game plan against the bears would be 8 in the box, 2 corners in man outside and single high safety. There’s no one that a d coordinator has to worry about double covering or rolling a safety over the top.

The backwards play calling doesn’t help either.

Bears still have a lot of holes but if Trubisky ends up even being an above average qb those holes become a lot easier to fill.

Nice, another tech. Cheers to dirty hands.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

He is an obnoxious mouth breather and kind of a troll too.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
I'm really not too worried about our receivers going into next year, as crazy as that sounds.

We'll have Meredith back, Inman, and most likely a receiver drafted within the first three rounds.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am not hearing as much people bitching about Mitch as I am about the coaching honestly, I think the overly sensitive ones group that all together myself.......