Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
My favorite part of the video is at 13:10 where Montgomery picks up the blitzing LB and also takes Long's assignment out of the play for him so Kyle can't fuck it up.

At least the team is making the exact same mistakes as in the past. Drafting mediocre QBs and ignoring the OL.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I find it so disappointing that the Bears have to continually simplify the playbook for Mitch.
same, it'll only work for so long too, and that's why i said yesterday, I hope Nagy and Mitch starts to put their feet down now against the Vikes and hit the deep throws while pounding the rock.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
same, it'll only work for so long too, and that's why i said yesterday, I hope Nagy and Mitch starts to put their feet down now against the Vikes and hit the deep throws while pounding the rock.
You two didnt actually watch the video? How can Mitch hit deep routes when Kyle Long is in his lap the whole game.

The offensive line is limiting the O as much if not more than Mitch.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I really hope Nagy and Mitch start noticing Anthony Miller when they review the game tape... dude gets open a lot. He was wide open on the shallow cross when Mitch threw the INT. He could have slowly jogged into the endzone for a TD... That kid would be killing it on other teams.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If Long wasn't a vet on a high salary, he'd not be starting. He said he was at his 100% going into the season. If that's his current 100%, he's lost it and needs to be replaced.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I find it so disappointing that the Bears have to continually simplify the playbook for Mitch.
It could be a bad thing and a good thing honestly. If the GB game was Nagy's 'complex' offense then I prefer not to see that because it was complete shit. If the simplified playbook was what we saw against the Skins then Nagy should keep doing that.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Trubisky needs to step into his throws more. That's some Cutler shit. Part of that blame can go on the oline, though. Give him an area to step into his throws. Ugh, why is our oline so bad? That needs to be a focal point this offseason, I guess.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It could be a bad thing and a good thing honestly. If the GB game was Nagy's 'complex' offense then I prefer not to see that because it was complete shit. If the simplified playbook was what we saw against the Skins then Nagy should keep doing that.

Yeah, hopefully a more simple playbook means that Nagy can't out-coach himself. Keep it simple. Run more. Take some pressure off of your green ass QB. Fuck, this game is hard.