18. Jermaine Johnson II, EDGE, New York Jets
  19. Zion Johnson, OL, Los Angeles Chargers
  20. Malcolm Rodriguez, LB, Detroit Lions
  21. Kaiir Elam, CB, Buffalo Bills
  22. Tyler Smith, OL, Dallas Cowboys
  23. George Pickens, WR, Pittsburgh Steelers
  24. Abraham Lucas, OL, Seattle Seahawks
  25. Isiah Pacheco, RB, Kansas City Chiefs

Brisker could be a bit higher, but overall, not a bad list.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
We have a lot of rookies contributing/starting, but thus far Brisker and Braxton Jones look like pieces you can build around.
Gordon has struggled, and I still hold out hope, but with JJ out, we really need him to take his lumps and start to figure it out.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
We have a lot of rookies contributing/starting, but thus far Brisker and Braxton Jones look like pieces you can build around.
Gordon has struggled, and I still hold out hope, but with JJ out, we really need him to take his lumps and start to figure it out.

Baptism by fire for sure...Brisker easily the cream of the crop.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
So George Pickens is the 6th best rookie WR?

What happened? Mitch??

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
So George Pickens is the 6th best rookie WR?

What happened? Mitch??
He was the 11th receiver drafted, #6 on the list. Only Doubs was drafted lower than him and he gets to play with a hall of fame QB. I'd say he's overachieving relative to draft position.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
Jack jones was a 4th round pick by NE

Tariq woolen was a 5th round pick.

It’s way too early to write anyone off but this makes the Gordon pick look even worse imo. Especially considering the trash can offense the bears put out each week.

Jones is impressive - Another 4th round steal.

He's also benefitting from good coaching.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jack jones was a 4th round pick by NE

Tariq woolen was a 5th round pick.

It’s way too early to write anyone off but this makes the Gordon pick look even worse imo. Especially considering the trash can offense the bears put out each week.
I watched Tarik a lot at UTSA and I am shocked he has transitioned to the NFL. , he was hit/miss in college.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Brisker has been great besides a few awful plays, definitely seems like a guy to build around.

Braxton jones is playing well beyond expectations considering he was a 5th rounder, but he has a LONG way to go before solidifying a spot on this line, especially at LT.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Wow. Do we fire Poles now or wait? He could have had:

39. Pickens
48. Brisker
71. Lucas
5th Woolen (if no trade down)
6th Pacheco and Rodriguez

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Brisker has been great besides a few awful plays, definitely seems like a guy to build around.

Braxton jones is playing well beyond expectations considering he was a 5th rounder, but he has a LONG way to go before solidifying a spot on this line, especially at LT.
I'm hopeful for all the rookies, but B. Jones might be the "tallest midget" situation, he no doubt overcame his draft status, but he too could be upgraded.

The fact that he was drafted in the 5th does allow for some levity....but should it?

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow. Do we fire Poles now or wait? He could have had:

39. Pickens
48. Brisker
71. Lucas
5th Woolen (if no trade down)
6th Pacheco and Rodriguez
Gordon was graded by almost every draft nerd out there as a late 1st / early 2nd. I am not going to pretend I hated the pick, I wouldn't have went CB/S but at least one of those is looking really good so far.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Gordon was graded by almost every draft nerd out there as a late 1st / early 2nd. I am not going to pretend I hated the pick, I wouldn't have went CB/S but at least one of those is looking really good so far.
I was joking. But I hated the Brisker pick more than the Gordon pick (mainly because he was the 2nd pick of the two). The Bears 100% should have went offense there, BPA be damned. And it's not like Brisker is was a bad pick. And he looks like a damn good player too, so no issues there. But I do question the value added and the opportunity cost of potentially going from Pickens to Velus vs. Brisker to a 3rd round SS.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was joking. But I hated the Brisker pick more than the Gordon pick (mainly because he was the 2nd pick of the two). The Bears 100% should have went offense there, BPA be damned. And it's not like Brisker is was a bad pick. And he looks like a damn good player too, so no issues there. But I do question the value added and the opportunity cost of potentially going from Pickens to Velus vs. Brisker to a 3rd round SS.
Yeah pretty much the same but ok got over it. The 3rd round killed me. Don't want to rehash it lol.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Braxton jones is playing well beyond expectations considering he was a 5th rounder
Seems like everytime I watch the guy he is gutting pushed in the backfield, especially on pass protection. Guy just gets blown up. Allowed 4 sacks in 4 games. Just because some is starting don't assume they aren't trash.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Next year is going to be the year for Poles. He will have extra draft capital and a pretty wide open slate to pick whoever he wants. With his full scouting staff in place next years draft should be an impact draft for the Bears and a pretty good picture of the caliber GM that we have.