The True Reason Why We Beat the 49ers

jive

Liked Posts:
I was so psyched to score some Maui Wowie, and rolled a fatty to burn before the game. I was pretty high and happy until I had to watch the offense. Then at halftime, I rolled a fatty of MAC1 and burned that bitch down to prepare for a potentially disappointing 2nd half. Then we started to play better and led 19-10, so I celebrated with another joint of MAC1. Then the rain came pouring down. This MAC1 is magical shit. I hope I have enough to last to make it to the Super Bowl.

If you have some MAC1, I suggest burning that for the Green Bay game. I have one rolled already, and 3-4 as backups, just in case.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
The true reason? The true reason is we were (better coached and played smart football). They were they more talented team and we had almost no shot.
Altho I will try your method just to be safe.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I hope Getsy spends some time with the d coaches this week.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Conditioning....

It was Conditioning...

KingInTheNorth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
The real reason is, unlike before, we actually have an identity.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Bears made fewer mistakes and that usually is a good predictor for who wins in the NFL regardless of talent gaps.

Beast15

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was so psyched to score some Maui Wowie, and rolled a fatty to burn before the game. I was pretty high and happy until I had to watch the offense. Then at halftime, I rolled a fatty of MAC1 and burned that bitch down to prepare for a potentially disappointing 2nd half. Then we started to play better and led 19-10, so I celebrated with another joint of MAC1. Then the rain came pouring down. This MAC1 is magical shit. I hope I have enough to last to make it to the Super Bowl.

If you have some MAC1, I suggest burning that for the Green Bay game. I have one rolled already, and 3-4 as backups, just in case.
I started with motorbreath and brain cake first half. Second half was magnum opus and sour tangie. Bedtime was Chocolate kush. Great day

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
A.Rodgers must of left his MAC1 at home last week. Can you buy all the MAC1 out in Wisconsin please?

jive

Liked Posts:
A.Rodgers must of left his MAC1 at home last week. Can you buy all the MAC1 out in Wisconsin please?
I will happy to take up a collection.

A few bucks from all the users on this board should get me enough MAC 1 to get us to the Super Bowl. A small price to pay.

I ain't here to make feathers ruffle, I'm just here to do the Super Bowl Hustle

Last edited:

jive

Liked Posts:
I started with motorbreath and brain cake first half. Second half was magnum opus and sour tangie. Bedtime was Chocolate kush. Great day
Maybe we need to do a cross between MAC1 and Sour Tangie and call it Super Bowl Truffle.

jive

Liked Posts:
I do wonder if it may not have been the strain. It may be due to the amount of weed smoked.
I'm gonna stick to the MAC 1 for the Green Bay game, but I may switch it around in the future for the sake of science.

So it could be the MAC 1, or it could be that the more joints I smoked, the better the Bears played. 1 joint, and the Bears sucked, but after 2 they were good and then 3 made magic happen.

But, just to be safe, everyone should smoke as much weed as they can for the Green Bay game.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
But, just to be safe, everyone should smoke as much weed as they can for the Green Bay game.

Thanks to the one two punch of Favre/Rodgers, I have not been sober for a Packers game in like three decades. I don't understand how anyone could.

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
Gorilla Glue #4 for San Francisco worked. Will repeat for Green Bay. Also got sour cherry gushers in case things start going south.

Beast15

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gorilla Glue #4 for San Francisco worked. Will repeat for Green Bay. Also got sour cherry gushers in case things start going south.
Love the GG #4. Takes all the pain of Bears losses away

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

You sir are a dedicated fan. Everyone has to do their part. I appreciate the effort and willingness to experiment for the good of the team.

Keep up the excellent work!

jive

Liked Posts:
You sir are a dedicated fan. Everyone has to do their part. I appreciate the effort and willingness to experiment for the good of the team.

Keep up the excellent work!
I can't take all the credit. The weed had alot to do with it.