The Ugly Truth as Told by a Bills Fan.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
The record was just a piece of the abyss I witnessed. You believe the Raiders game was a shining light. Cool…

I think other than how it impacts the bottom third of the roster, the pre-season doesn’t mean shit.
You are comprehending my words....

I said the Raiders game first stringers was way better than anything the Bears first stringers have done so far and I am correct. That's how bad the Bears offense has looked so far.

I hope it changes, I hope Nagy becomes a different coach......I doubt either will happen.

ImSure

Liked Posts:
i don't worry about the preseason record.

i worry about if we look good or not.

i have a bad feeling about this season. hopefully i'm wrong and we steal a couple and get on a roll.

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
i don't worry about the preseason record.

i worry about if we look good or not.

i have a bad feeling about this season. hopefully i'm wrong and we steal a couple and get on a roll.
Agreed. I dont feel good about anything i just want to watch fields start. This whole follow the plan shit is so old. We are not the chiefs when they had a better offense, better coach, better starting qb. Just let the kid play. If he gets discouraged by having a rough first season then he is not the correct draft pick

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
These games are not about proving they suck

Its about proving that that they don't because the already suck. That boat left the dock a while ago .

But we are not talking about highlight reels and midseason form we are talking about simple competence because its 4 years into the Nagy era and you still couldn't possibly say at this point what the team is good at .

You don't have to prove you are the best team in the league in preseason but year 4 of any coaches regime should show competence and vision and it all coming together with your 4 draft class and free agency and we have seen neither .
Of course W's&L's mean nothing in the PS but the next to last PS game used to be somewhat of a showcase for things to come. Saturday's (L) of course also means nothing but I'm not so sure about the total lack of compete....in every aspect.

It wasn't just the O and the D either,O'Donnell was booming big punts all game and the Bills shoved those booming punts right back in the Bears faces........5 returns for.....wait for it........147 punt return yards. The team's only two KO's resulted in 45 return yards too.