The Urblock Thread: Volume Four (Fox News Petting Zoo Edition)

The Apostate

Liked Posts:
I bet @Urblock wears crocs.
Agreed. I've always imagined Urblock as being a croc wearing, 5'5", 350 pounder, balding with a gray goatee and multiple chins, in stained cargo shorts, and a slightly torn Trump/MAGA/flag T-shirt, who always stops for a moment in the entrance of his grocery store to gaze wistfully at the electric shopping carts before shuffling and wheezing through the doors on a mission to buy generic dog food.

But maybe that's just me.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Agreed. I've always imagined Urblock as being a croc wearing, 5'5", 350 pounder, balding with a gray goatee and multiple chins, in stained cargo shorts, and a slightly torn Trump/MAGA/flag T-shirt, who always stops for a moment in the entrance of his grocery store to gaze wistfully at the electric shopping carts before shuffling and wheezing through the doors on a mission to buy generic dog food.

So you are saying Rango only gets ol'Roy dog food

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Idk, I had pictured something like this.

CW6jjgUU0AErSx2.jpg

The Apostate

Liked Posts:
Idk, I had pictured something like this.

CW6jjgUU0AErSx2.jpg
Too tall and too normal looking.
Urblocks always angry or drunk or both simultaneously, and most people I know like that are usually angry and drunk over something.
I can see him being an older fatter version of this guy...

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Too tall and too normal looking.
Urblocks always angry or drunk or both simultaneously, and most people I know like that are usually angry and drunk over something.
I can see him being an older fatter version of this guy...

As angry as that little guy is, at least he asks about their wives.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Youngest brother called. Been a few years. Told me his wife left him. He's 52 and now dating a 26 yr old babe. Told rodeo boy with 80 lbs on me I was going to kick his ass. He said I need to find him first. All my brothers are crazy

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Youngest brother called. Been a few years. Told me his wife left him. He's 52 and now dating a 26 yr old babe. Told rodeo boy with 80 lbs on me I was going to kick his ass. He said I need to find him first. All my brothers are crazy

Good luck kicking your fat brother's fat ass.

Last edited:

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
image595704x.jpg

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I will let you know if/when the day comes.

I dream of a CCS in which Urblock and Brett and Dabears70...and yes, even Omeletpants are solid contributing members.

I won't be holding my breath though cause we all know that chit is a pipe dream.
Ommy will be preserved in CCS history.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Shut up.

The day we meet with be the worst day of your life.

How’s your family?
You keep up with your shitty posts and Im going to start a petition to ban you from the internet.