The use of Fields tonight was embarrassing

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It got a TD, he threw it, but I'd give it more than a week to see what he wants.

jts1207

Liked Posts:
Same way Niners used Lance. Just finding things to whine about at this point.

No it’s not. He’s either ready or he isn’t. They didn’t do this shit with the Mahomes project I keep hearing about in KC year 1

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Either play the kid or not. He’s not some Taysom Hill gimmick for you to trot out there to run your stupid plays. Embarrassing

He is not a kid bro. And every time he stepped on the fields, he killed it. Did you even watch the game?

For real, stupid, Special person take on this. no offense.

And with all due respect, You're fucking take on this is so stupid. Respectfully, do you even know the rules of football?

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I honestly didn't think it was so bad that we sprinkled him in....it worked at times and got his feet wet.

It was our defense never gave us a chance. Bad field position. Always playing catch up. Couldn't ever get a stop and force a punt. No sacks, no turnovers. No momentum shifting plays.

Offense was playing behind the 8 ball most of the game.

Canth

Liked Posts:
I can't say I like the idea of the qb swap out like they did. However, I will give credit to Dalton and Fields for working together on it and keeping it from being too interrupting. IMO, the danger of doing things like that is it can really disrupt the flow of the game. However, Nagy does that naturally anyway with his playcalling, so doing the qb change isn't as bad as it could be otherwise.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Either play the kid or not. He’s not some Taysom Hill gimmick for you to trot out there to run your stupid plays. Embarrassing
Just popping in to give you a pity page view.

JurisFrog

Liked Posts:
He is not a kid bro. And every time he stepped on the fields, he killed it. Did you even watch the game?
For real, stupid, Special person take on this. no offense.

And with all due respect, You're fucking take on this is so stupid. Respectfully, do you even know the rules of football?
Actually the Fields shovel pass was terrible decision making. He should’ve let the RB have it.

mecha

Liked Posts:
3rd play of the game, they switch out the quarterback. I'll repeat that. 3rd play of the game, they switch out the quarterback.

at least Fields completed his passes, otherwise it would be pretty cringe. when I witnessed it I was thinking "Nagy Willy Wonka-ed their 1st round quarterback..."

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This I agree with.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No it’s not. He’s either ready or he isn’t. They didn’t do this shit with the Mahomes project I keep hearing about in KC year 1

I said nothing about Mahomes. I said Trey Lance. Lance had 1 pass and 2 rushes.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
The end around was ignorant. If you’reputting him out there let him be the play maker he is, not this gimmicky bullshit

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Bears fans before Rams Game - I hope they have a package for Fields.

Bears fans after Rams Game - Just play him or sit him.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
This team isn’t a contender but has some quality pieces on offense. Now is the time

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Actually the Fields shovel pass was terrible decision making. He should’ve let the RB have it.
That could have been a disaster