The Vape thread

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Iowa - so yes, 1950. Hell, I'm surprised women can even vote tbh.

Drive over the boarder to Illinois.

Buy some of the 510 thread vape carts, those are for most of the common pen batteries you see out there, though there are a few proprietary ones.

You're limited to half what IL residents can buy, so we can get like 5G and you can get 2.5G.

Most carts are 0.5G so you can buy like 5 of them to take home if you want.

Taxes are insane on it.... like 40%+ so keep that in mind if you're bringing cash to buy.

CanPay is easier, but I know some people are fucking paranoid and will only buy weed with cash.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Vapes (THC) are convenient, but eventually you'll migrate back to flower smoking at home like I have. There is some nasty shit in the vapes btw, I know that for fact.......
The proper way is just to vape dry herb. no burning plant matter, and no ejuice to give you the popcorn lungs

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
The proper way is just to vape dry herb. no burning plant matter, and no ejuice to give you the popcorn lungs

Kinda like smoking out of my little water pipe.....but gracias

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I gave up the Marlboro reds 15 months ago and switched over to Vaping I been through alot of brands and flavors but have so far found I'm a Juice head brand man
Anyone else here vape? If so what machine u using and what's your poison?
Haven't bought a pack of smokes in over four years since trying the e-cigs,my brands are blu,jak and NJOY......mostly regular but the blu black cherry is pretty good after some bud. The e-cigs gave me my nicotine but more importantly,they give me the sensation of inhaling which gum,patches and pills just can't do.
I only use the professionally made disposables,I don't put batteries or juice into anything but flashlights or vodka.
I prefer bud when smoking pot,I have friends that vape it but it makes cough my balls off and I been smoking for 50 years.

I've felt tons better since kicking the two pack habit, e-cigs might not be totally safe but they don't contain the laundry list of deadly chemicals burning tobacco does. Popcorn lung? Gotta die from something I guess.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
And no Chinese batteries in your pocket to blow your balls off either.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm rocking some cloud nurdz strawberry Lemmon today mfs I do recommend this shit is ?

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
And no Chinese batteries in your pocket to blow your balls off either.
I doubt very seriously this is a large issue but meh I've had 6 kids already and I been married for 500 years anyway the old lady only dusts them bad boys off an uses them on special occasions now anyway so who cares

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I doubt very seriously this is a large issue but meh I've had 6 kids already and I been married for 500 years anyway the old lady only dusts them bad boys off an uses them on special occasions now anyway so who cares

Just tell her your weiner is a vape pen. Tell her it's that dickalicious earth girth