The wide receiver market

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Kenny Holladay and Corey Davis are from Chicago.

Juju Smith-Schuster may be out with Chase Claypool (873 yards,9 TD) and Diontay Johnson (923 yards,7 TD) last season.

k36zo1uxqbc61.jpg

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
My choices:

1. AROB
2. Will Fuller
3. Chris Godwin

Pace has to find a way to sign 1 of those guys.

I'll take any of them but Chris Godwin's injury history scares me.

Luke

Liked Posts:
The key here is to sign one of these guys to a long term contract with a small 2021 cap hit.
That's why tagging Arob at 18mil isn't going to happen with a 180mil salary cap.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Maybe I'm wrong here, but I think Juju could be had at a decent value. He is a solid receiver that began to get overshadowed with the influx of new talent in Pittsburgh. I think he can be a low #1/#really good #2.

So I'll take
1. Arob
2. Kenny Golloday
3. Juju
4. Corey Davis

Last edited:

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Maybe I'm wrong here, but I think Juju could be had at a decent value. He is a solid receiver that began to get overshadowed with the influx of new talent in Pittsburgh. I think he can be a low #1/#really good #2.

So I'll take
1. Arob
2. Juju
3. Corey Davis

Yeah he struggled as the Steelers number one reviever and since he's been so active in social media the media has portrayed him in a negative light.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Yeah he struggled as the Steelers number one reviever and since he's been so active in social media the media has portrayed him in a negative light.

Ya he loves to bring attention to himself and is not as good as he thinks he is.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thats a very long list. No reason not to get a veteran and a long term guy.

Miller, Mooney, Wimms, Ridley plus discount veteran and long term signee with legit X pedigree...is my advice.
Not sure Robinson's gamble will pay off with that competition. His agent fucked up, the Bears offer will probably end up larger than what he gets(I suppose the cheap veteran could be the X like Green, and then sign a speedster, just gotta give the QB something to throw it up to and third downs).

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Ya he loves to bring attention to himself and is not as good as he thinks he is.

He's a low end number one receiver if he doesn't improve in the off-season.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I see Golloday and Arob as the only two true bona-fide #1s on this list. There are some really good options for a good #2s on this list such as Corey Davis, Juju, TY Hilton, Chris Godwin.

But at the end of the day, if we don't get Arob or Golloday and have to settle for anyone else, we have to couple that with acquiring a second #2 receiver and/or high draft pick.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:

What again did he say or do that was over the top? I didn't pay much attention and it didn't seem to much at the time.

Also, from my limited perspective, wasn't he kind of forced to stand up for himself. Didnt Antonio Brown and/or the fans give him a hard time telling him he won't be as good or not another true #1. It almost seemed others around him tried to force him to speak up and have some swagger about him. Idk though, just what I can recollect...

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Curtis Samuel is underrated ran a 4.31 and played RB at Ohio State with Zeke in 2016 he had 771 rushing yards and 865 receiving yards.

I'm sure Nagy's creaming himself thinking of ALL the gimmick trick plays he could run with him!

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am not a fan of Godwin. In fact the entire free agency class looks like trash except Golladay. Just sign Arob they're virtually the same receiver, but Arob has more experience.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I am not a fan of Godwin. In fact the entire free agency class looks like trash except Golladay. Just sign Arob they're virtually the same receiver, but Arob has more experience.
Lol golladay and Robinson are nothing alike as receivers

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Curtis Samuel is underrated ran a 4.31 and played RB at Ohio State with Zeke in 2016 he had 771 rushing yards and 865 receiving yards.

Ole Nags: “More gadgets for my tricks!”

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I see Golloday and Arob as the only two true bona-fide #1s on this list. There are some really good options for a good #2s on this list such as Corey Davis, Juju, TY Hilton, Chris Godwin.

But at the end of the day, if we don't get Arob or Golloday and have to settle for anyone else, we have to couple that with acquiring a second #2 receiver and/or high draft pick.

I think C.Godwin could be a #1 WR but they just have so many weapons on this team with Brady that it's hard to get #1 numbers and he was injured a lot in the 1st half of the season and missed some games. He still put up 65 rec, 840 yds and 7 TD's.

Last year was 86 rec, 1,333 yds and 9 TD.s with Jameis.

Bring in Godwin and Jameis next year?

Stafford and Golladay?

Last edited: