The Worst CCS posters suns out gunz out edition

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
@Bigfoot - All he does is chop down trees without any regard to those of us that like the shade and leaves his Wood Ape musk all over the Mod Forum.

@BNB - I mean what kind of lazy jerk signs up for a message board with an acronym that literally no one understands for a handle.

@clonetrooper264 - Has not given @Ares a lunchbreak in 3127 consecutive days.

@Crystallas - Does this joker even like sports? Is competitive bee keeping or solar paneling a thing?

@FirstTimer - His transition from top teir poster to low teir spam bot was disappointing and a little nauseating.

@ForumAdmin - This is the dink that convinced @FirstTimer to become a spam bot.

@MassHavoc - Not even a real CCSer, just a relic of some lame hockey message board like that loser @Grimson

@nvanprooyen - Completely worthless. I mean look at this horrible demeaning thread in what is supposed to be a FOOTBALL FORUM. Get your shit together buddy!

@oober - I already forgot who he was, but based on that avatar...he probably still counts with his fingers.

@Rush - The ring leader of the most toxic website in the history of everything. Could have used his platform to be a shinning beacon of professional sports in Chicago but instead he just enables internet trolls for Google Bucks.

@Scoot26 - Wants to literally murder all of the CCS conservatives, but still won't ban @BobEvans. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

@SilenceS - How can you be a Saints fan AND a Cubs fan?!?!? Are you just trying to collect all the worst sports teams from all around the country??? Lay off the blow, bro!

@zack54attack - Hired way too many moderators. I mean this thing just took me three hours to type this out and I did not even include @thenorman138 . Did you even know you had a moderator named @thenorman138 because literally no one else did until this post. Phantom moderators are no way to run a message board. Please take this Mickey Mouse shit back to Bear Report.
No arguments here. Other than your use of the term hire. Which implies payment.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
@Bigfoot - All he does is chop down trees without any regard to those of us that like the shade and leaves his Wood Ape musk all over the Mod Forum.

@BNB - I mean what kind of lazy jerk signs up for a message board with an acronym that literally no one understands for a handle.

@Crystallas - Does this joker even like sports? Is competitive bee keeping or solar paneling a thing?

@FirstTimer - His transition from top teir poster to low teir spam bot was disappointing and a little nauseating.

@MassHavoc - Not even a real CCSer, just a relic of some lame hockey message board like that loser @Grimson

@nvanprooyen - Completely worthless. I mean look at this horrible demeaning thread in what is supposed to be a FOOTBALL FORUM. Get your shit together buddy!

@oober - I already forgot who he was, but based on that avatar...he probably still counts with his fingers.

@Rush - The ring leader of the most toxic website in the history of everything. Could have used his platform to be a shinning beacon of professional sports in Chicago but instead he just enables internet trolls for Google Bucks.

@Scoot26 - Wants to literally murder all of the CCS conservatives, but still won't ban @BobEvans. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

@SilenceS - How can you be a Saints fan AND a Cubs fan?!?!? Are you just trying to collect all the worst sports teams from all around the country??? Lay off the blow, bro!

@zack54attack - Hired way too many moderators. I mean this thing just took me three hours to type this out and I did not even include @thenorman138 . Did you even know you had a moderator named @thenorman138 because literally no one else did until this post. Phantom moderators are no way to run a message board. Please take this Mickey Mouse shit back to Bear Report.
Mother fuk u in the butt pussy you bitch Asz trick @thenorman138

And thanks

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
So, that means I'm the best poster?
I forgot about this.

"Cubs have morphed into one of the worst teams in baseball. Not a chance in hell they would win a single playoff game. Forum members and ESPN reporters claiming this is one of the best teams in history are fucking morons." Egg Scrambles prediction

When you were 89 and spry

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I forgot about this.

"Cubs have morphed into one of the worst teams in baseball. Not a chance in hell they would win a single playoff game. Forum members and ESPN reporters claiming this is one of the best teams in history are fucking morons." Egg Scrambles prediction

When you were 89 and spry
Scoot26 lapdog

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
You’re the Chilo Rachal of CCS except Chilo isn’t racist and doesn’t have dollar store gnome scarecrows protecting his bad landscaping outside of his shitty house.
When I call someone racist I get banned

When you call me racist nothing happens

Nice job Silence

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

@zack54attack - Hired way too many moderators. I mean this thing just took me three hours to type out and I did not even include @thenorman138 . Did you even know you had a moderator named @thenorman138 because literally no one else did until this post. Phantom moderators are no way to run a message board. Please take this Mickey Mouse shit back to Bear Report.
Some say @Ares is still waiting for that lunchbreak to this day

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
When I call someone racist I get banned

When you call me racist nothing happens

Nice job Silence
you get banned for posting videos of women getting decapitated, you old bitch.

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
You fucking cockwomble. Where's my fucking name on this list?

You're not a goat, you're morally bankrupt and emotionally exhausted, I hope someone turns you into a curry.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I doubt this was intentional, but this thread was started on June 23rd; exactly 6 months after! ?

This , the semi-annual airing of the grievances. A Festivus for the rest'v'us!

2022-06-24_04h52_22.png