Theo Epstein resigns from Cubs

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
I kinda saw it coming. With only one year left and he didn't want to sign a new contract. Time to move on

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Fuckin’ Ricketts.
Money grab.

I don't believe so. The Mets just unloaded their whole front office and I'm reading that Theo is friends with the Met's new owner Steve Cohen....I wouldn't be surprised if there is something up there.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
yep, yet I’m sure there will be some on here that celebrate his departure. Guess they forgot what it was like being a cubs fan pre Theo. spoiled we have become!

There are a lot of Cub fans on here that weren't Cub fans before Theo......

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
I don't believe so. The Mets just unloaded their whole front office and I'm reading that Theo is friends with the Met's new owner Steve Cohen....I wouldn't be surprised if there is something up there.

That makes sense. Winning with the Red Sox, Cubs, and Mets would be insane.

gopher72

Liked Posts:
Good spot for him. New owner who will spend lots of dough.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Good spot for him. New owner who will spend lots of dough.

theo is no dummy...he always seems to end up where the resources and desire is. Pretty smart move on his part...he’s kinda like the Phil Jackson of baseball management

Castor76

Liked Posts:
Grateful for 2016, though my mother passed that September. Wish him well wherever he lands. Maybe break the drought in Cleveland.

Steve_A

Liked Posts:
Kinda forecasts a rebuild and kinda shows that the Rickettes aren't going to spend more money.
Will be forever grateful for 2016 but wish the train could have lasted longer and wish the team could have formed into a dynasty like the Dodgers are now (they've gone through their share of troubles but they've been to the finals the last 3-4 years).