There comes a time where Rep has very little value. It's all about the VIEWS

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I was talking with my pal @Grimson last night as we got caught up with our CCS notifications and it got me thinking, even if you have someone risking their CCS membership to spam your notis with negative rep, when you have the level of rep that HoF posters like he and I have, and the respect of SO MANY posters who value the content you provide day after day, a little disliking expedition has like zero impact, and in the case of @Grimson and @HeHateMe, it actually BACKFIRED when an alt account associated with @greg23 by the name of @and 69 others went BERSERK with spam/negs/callout threads/meltdown threads/threads in the wrong forum. I think we each averaged about 3-5 likes or laffs to evey dislike that @and 69 others dropped on us.

But this isn't even about rep. with every single dislike and F5 in active threads to see if he had something he could dislike, we got an unsolicited THREAD VIEW.

If you go on your desktop you'll see, the threads created by @Grimson and @HeHateMe had a pretty significant uptick in views due to some rando hater. What's even crazier, is that even after he got banned, I'm pretty sure he continued to F5 our threads, which has the same impact as if he were signed on.

Insane when you think about it.

Still have no idea what caused all of this but Thanks for the VIEWS! Keep em coming!

Thanks

greg23

Liked Posts:
You said it

You're insane.....each of your multiple personalities.