There is no way Pace and Nagy should survive this embarrassment on a national stage....

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
Both should be fired TOMORROW.

Also, I don’t trust Pace to draft our next QB. Or even sign one in FA for that matter. Both Pace and Nagy must go!
you can bitch and moan all day about Pace and Nagy, it's the McDummy's at the root of all the embarsessments this team has gone through over the past 30 years.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Bears media needs to get some stones and ask Nagy to explain to fans why he is still the best choice to lead this team. They won't, and Bears front office doesnt have the stones to do anything, but the least they can do for making us sit through this shit is make him squirm in the post game interview.

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
Just like everything else we go through as Bears fans, we'll go to sleep tonight waiting to wake up to good news tomorrow only to realize we are Bears fans and the shit show will continue. Nagy will be back making excuses, Pace will continue to hide in Virginia's closet and we will continue to watch this shit show. Next week we will tune in again just in time to have an ounce of hope that things will start to change, only to be reminded that we are Bears fans and we don't deserve to have nice things. God I hope the Pack drop 60 on us.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Nagy will be gone. Not sure about Pace. They chose Phil Emery FFS. One has to believe against all odds they would hire a better GM.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
They are gone but who would wont this job?

no QB. Terrible cap.No draft capital. Oldest defense in the league. no Robinson.

MarkBear

?⬇️
Liked Posts:
Both should be fired TOMORROW.

Also, I don’t trust Pace to draft our next QB. Or even sign one in FA for that matter. Both Pace and Nagy must go!
Maybe getting Teddy out of the president’s seat???

Southside

Liked Posts:
The crazy thing about this situation is that I recently discovered an extremist Bears community on youtube that wants to KEEP Pace and only get rid of Nagy. I dont understand their logic because the rationale for getting rid of Nagy ALSO applies to Pace since both were brought in to revolutionize the offense. Nagy is from KC and Pace is from NO, two offensive based organizations but yet people will make excuses for Pace in regards to the offense. Both of these dudes hasn't done what they were brought here for. As for Pace's defensive acumen, we can find other GMs who can do similar.

My encounters with Pace extremists this week has left me battered and confused, I did not know that such a community even existed.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The Bears should Fire Ryan Pace tomorrow.

Jax, Det, Atl, Hou are already doing their work on GMs, which means they will be moving quickly on GMs and HCs when the season ends.