Things are about to spiral out of control

Liked Posts:
Here comes the spiral folks, you got a player throwing punches on the field and more awful coaching by Nagy and very poor discipline from his players.

It's only going to get worse from here, and there are no parachutes on board.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
If they lose next week then yeah I see a freefall in the remaining easy part of the schedule.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Vikings beat the Bears on national TV and it closes out the Nagy/Pace shitshow. We can only hope!

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I can see this. There will be a few more losses coming but this team will still make the playoffs which is actually worse in the long run. Nagy should have zero job security going forward and he has to give up playcalling. It would be nice to hear if Pace strips it from him, but thats a pipe dream. Things that need to happen: Remove Patterson from the offense, Bring up Miller, remove Harris from route running, trade for an OG, and start Spriggs. And Pagano needs to start blitzing a lot more often than this 20% of the time bullshit.
I doubt Pace has the ability to strip Nagy of playcalling. When has it ever been heard that a GM took playcalling away from a HC. And I doubt a threat of firing would work or be at all productive if he then gave it up under duress. As much as I am not a Pagano fan, this defense is still top 10-12 in YPG and PPG and 7th in P/Dr despite having to deal with an offense that ranks 29th in YPG, 28th in PPG, and 29th in P/Dr.

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
I'm actually on board with us losing out here. I stopped watching after the Saints game as I can't face watching them at the moment. There are people I really like on this team, Akiem Hicks chief amongst them and it's heartbreaking watching him play his heart out in a lost cause.

Fingers crossed they suck hard enough for everyone to lose their jobs.

Liked Posts:
Nagy said there were some very vocal voices in the locker room after the loss last night...no doubt the defense is pissed at Nagy and the offense. It shouldn't be long now folks.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The collapse is coming. We’re about to see the Bears do their best ‘09 Broncos impression.
Another Bump

Never again do i want to see someone mock me when i say they dont pass the "eye test". From 3-0 to 5-1, this team was so obviously fraudulent and posters kept bitching about how no one gives them credit. Time to start watching with your eyes and not your emotions. Time to stop reciting records to credit QBs who were being dragged along for the ride. Enough with the "anything can happen" football fairy tales.

They're officially a losing team after having what? like an 80 something percentage of making the playoffs back when they were 5-1. Epic collapse.

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
Slow clap, congrats on recognizing we are living the same season over and over. Starts with great optimism, midway through the season we remember who we are and by seasons end we are all making mock drafts and offseasons which feeds into the great optimism. Rinse and repeat for thirty some years now. But... just wait until we get our new GM/Coach/QB. It’s going to work this time. I just know it!