Things we now have

2MuchChino

Liked Posts:
OTA's haven't even started but this new regime has already demonstrated some new things that we didn't have under the prior regime.
- Identity
- Process
-Discipline
Does this translate to success. Time will tell but I'll take this approach to the "We are geniuses, what could go wrong?" approach.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
OTA's haven't even started but this new regime has already demonstrated some new things that we didn't have under the prior regime.
- Identity
- Process
-Discipline
Does this translate to success. Time will tell but I'll take this approach to the "We are geniuses, what could go wrong?" approach.
I agree. They very much have a plan, and don't give a flying fuck what the fans or the media think of their plan.

Which is how the best teams do it.

Organizationally, the traits I saw were very similar to Baltimore and how they run their shop. So I'm very encouraged.

Over at the end of the day, it all comes down to the picks.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree. They very much have a plan, and don't give a flying fuck what the fans or the media think of their plan.

Organizationally, the traits I saw were very similar to Baltimore and how they run their shop. So I'm very encouraged.

You seem to be wrong as usual.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

My god you are such a fraud just shut the fuck up Teddy

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
At this point in the game:
- Identity = The same as it's ever been
- Process = The same as it's ever been
-Discipline = The same as it's ever been

Yep, sure fire path to success.

You at least need to get into the first training camp to call most of that. But since you want to make the call today this is the same old shit from the Bears, since nothing has changed we should expect nothing to change.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:

Or the flop, the River, maybe the turn if you will

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Please tell us all how "Baltimore runs their shop?"

Toast88

Liked Posts:
What’s the identity?

In any case, none of all that stuff matters unless you win. Here’s to hoping this GM and coach are different than the many, many GMs and coaches who came before them.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

What gives you the impression they are like Baltimore?

And do you truly believe any other GM actually gives a flying fuck what the fans and media think? If so, please name who.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I think just by ridding the check collectors and bringing in people that are trying to win bigger contracts and will actually show some effort, this team will function better. Not sure they win more games or anything, but I think they will be far better coached and motivated this season.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
2nd highest dead cap in the league. Thank you Pace.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

I do agree with you that I think they have a plan, but I’m 100% certain all organizations don’t give a fuck what the fans or the media thinks. No organization drafts players or signs FA based on what the fans or media thinks.