Things Wrong with AGT America's Got Talent

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Things Wrong with AGT America's Got Talent

1. About 50% of acts aren't from America, that is, not American citizens. I wouldn't mind having a World's Got Talent show. Why call it America's Got Talent and then have half the acts not from America? Change the name or have all the acts be American citizens.

2. Why do they have all the judges make comments on the act, and come back around for them to vote? Why not just comment and vote at the same time? They don't get through enough acts as it is.

3. The three or four judges just drool praise for the acts 80% of the time, which lots of viewers fast-forward through. Why can't they have "judges" say something critical 50% of the time?

4. I do not want to see the MC, Terry Crews', reactions and comments during the acts. He's not a judge. He does a decent job at MCing. It's enough to see him MC and interview the performers and families. Those reactions during the acts are so annoying and unnecessary. Not mention, I don't get why he gives a Golden Buzzer selection either. Crews shouldn't do more the Ryan Seacrest did in American Idol.

5. They do too much background stories on the acts. I'd rather see more acts, and more bad acts, that's half the fun.